I'm glad my tourney is legit.

I'm seeing lots of cheater posts, and so decided to look into my tourney.

I don't see anything shady, just people with way more disposable income and saved ally points than me.

I'm level 75, so still a noob relative to most the folks complaining. After this tourney, I'll be sitting at 75/80 shards for Vader's TIE...dissappointing, but not unexpected with only 270,000 ally points to spend.

I see most of the cheater arguments being about lack of roater depth. Do you really need a deep roster? My tourney maxxed out at 1000 ally point refreshes for characters, so I spent the vast majority of my points switching between rebel and empore teams. I'm at rank 11 right now, with 6.5 hours to go. If I had enough ally points, I could hold top 10 with just my empire team, and none of them are 7* yet.

I get that there are cheats out there (invariably the first thing that seems to auto populate in google), and somthing needs to be done. I just want to say thanks to all the folks in my shard for winning the right way. Losing isn't near as frustrating when it is a legitimate loss.

Replies

• The level 80-85 bracket is miles harder than the other brackets. There will be no mega whales in your bracket because they are all level 85
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    hnewton wrote: »
    The level 80-85 bracket is miles harder than the other brackets. There will be no mega whales in your bracket because they are all level 85

This. Wait until you got the 80+ tournament. Lololol. It's a joke - and not the funny kind.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*