Who fits better?

Guys, I'm running Wiggs, STH, K2 and EP. I'm confused between who fits better against Lando/Wiggs team. My options are:
Boba fett g8
TFP g7
Shoretrooper g7 3*
Wich one is better to gear to stop their Biggs special?

Replies

• ObviouslyNot
    433 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Shore is the best thing possible to stop the biggs wombo combo. Besides baze

He can also put crit immunity up to stop lando.
  • Shore is the best thing possible to stop the biggs wombo combo. Besides baze

Tks man, even with 3*?

Tks man, even with 3*?

Yea he works well. Mine is 3* as well, g10 atm and has 65k hp.

Although I'd slowly work all 3 of those toons up you have on the back burner lol. You have a good empire team in the works.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I would probably put both shoretropper and Boba in there instead of StH and K2. Shoretrooper eats the initial double assist attack. Lando's first AoE doesn't hurt much. Then block everything with Boba.

Maybe even EP (l), Boba, StH, Shoretrooper and TFP will work.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Agree with most of what's already posted. I run a 4* Shore G11 on a November shard and he holds the initial Wiggs blast just fine - doesn't even lose all his protection.

Gear up TFP. Speed modded with an EP lead he is a beast.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Shoretrooper all the way. Beef him up with the tankiest mods so he can give crit immunity before Lando's second AoE and you win.
  • Shoretrooper all the way. Beef him up with the tankiest mods so he can give crit immunity before Lando's second AoE and you win.

Agreed, 3* is just fine. Also keep working on boba and add speed onto him for the fast block. Works a treat.
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.

Tks man, even with 3*?

Stars are unimportant, Shore is OP whatever as long as he is a decent gear
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's what she said...... sorry I had to. Ok I didn't but I needed a good laugh.
  • Thank you all! I'm gearing him now
  • Shore