Galactic War Power By Node. Where are we now?

Last time I posted about this was here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/58770/deconstructing-the-galactic-war-power-curve-a-detailed-look#latest

I'm not going into that kind of detail today. I've been recording GW power levels here and there, and today was one of those days. Today's run was a little harder than the norm, but actually a bit easier than yesterday by the numbers. Here are the updated results.
Scaled by Roster Top5KF8YHRJ.png I have recorded data (a little/a lot/all) for 32 GW runs since June 30. The red circles show the power levels at each node, on average, and the red text shows the value of that point. The blue dots show where today's run fell in relation to those circles. The yellow text shows the standard deviation at each node. You can see through the middle of the run, power levels were a tick more than normal.
Scaled by Arena PowerwF5101T.png Take today's run and scale based on my highest arena power. The blue dots fall above the expected, showing that Arena power does not reliably fit the curve. This is also indicated by the larger standard deviations.

Probably more than you want to think about on a Friday evening. Enjoy.

Cheers

Replies

• I've read your two posts and here is my question: what power do your top five toons need to have now to have an easy node 12. I had it for several weeks, lost it on the last update, and have not gotten it back. Thanks.
  • dorian_h1 wrote: »
    I've read your two posts and here is my question: what power do your top five toons need to have now to have an easy node 12. I had it for several weeks, lost it on the last update, and have not gotten it back. Thanks.

The "meta" now is not about 5 toons, on nodes 1-2-4 I use 3 different teams to gain TM one of them I'll use up to 11-12, on node 7 I stick in the 2 toons that were left with 0 TM on fights 1-4 so result being, if node 11 kills a toon of mine,( I use wiggs, phasma, rey, Lando) i insta retreat and try my second team, the survival team, old Ben, stHan, lumi or rey, GS and QGJ every time there is an annoying tank. And normally go through, and on extremely difficult days like today, I lost my 3rd team on node 11.
    And for last node, got Rex, 5's, palpatine, baze and sun fac, total control, so killed palpa and baze with rebels, then grind the tanks and Rex with my survival team.
    Basically you need several teams, not just one, ou will lose a toon or so if you face rebels on node 11, they just demolish someone, so need to have other teams to make you enemies use their abilities.
  • dorian_h1 wrote: »
    I've read your two posts and here is my question: what power do your top five toons need to have now to have an easy node 12. I had it for several weeks, lost it on the last update, and have not gotten it back. Thanks.

I'm not sure if anyone knows. I think the game uses groups of toons that have actually been used together by someone, so it is possible that someone putting a bunch of high power toons together may bump the power needed for easy node 12. In also not sure if the game uses all players for everyone or if people are divided up based on regional servers. Some people have reported consistently getting the same person on node 12, which suggests that not everyone faces the same requirements.
  • I, too, lost easy Node 12 after last update. Thankfully, I can use my rebels (1 team) to sweep all nodes without losing one.
    SnakesOnAPlane