Purple gear in shipments / bronzium packs?

Vodo
332 posts Member
I always read that you can get purple gear from shipments and bronzium packs. I'm lvl58 and need a lot of purple items to get Lumi and Daka to gearlevel VII but I haven't seen a single purple item in shipments or bronzium packs yet. At which lvl should it be available there?

Replies

• I don't know about Bronzium packs, but I see purple gear in shipments all the time, going back weeks (just hit lvl59 this morning). The thing is, there are no color indicators in shipments. You have to know what the names mean. Mk V Droid Callers are purple, and I picked up 16 of them through shipments before I maxed out the farming level they are on.

So, check out the names and descriptions of what you need, not just the color, and you may see it better in shipments.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Buy all shipments with credits,
    Credits still less valuable than energy,

To maximize output, keep app on for the refresh timer.

Always use the 20 ally points if u can by using your own ally, sim only gives u 10.

Hopefully u can auto play thru it, reset ally usage limit by completing challenge. U basically double your bronzium output
  • lvl 64 and i just bought 6 mk4 droid caller , a mk1 stun gun and 3 cyan gear. A lot of rarity spread there.
  • Is there even a reason not fo spend 40k credits a day on parts?
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Thx a lot! I really think I wasn't aware that there's no color indicator
  • Vodo wrote: »
    Thx a lot! I really think I wasn't aware that there's no color indicator

buy everything from shipments that uses credits

Unless u think spending energy to grind for a part is worth it...