Ninja update?

Prev1
I've seen some screens come up that I had not seen before, basically instructions type.
Not sure if this was just implemented or just turned on.
Was curious if there were further updates.

Anyone else notice this?
Ally Code 299-731-212

Replies

• I can not log in neither... it seems that you are seeing the tutorial for the not signed account
  • Yep, they did some kind of update, hopefully they will post about it shortly. Another new thing I noticed, they are offering shards in shipments for crystals..... mine has Ewok Scout for 50, Bariss , StormTrooper and Ugnaught for 100 :smiley:
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Yep, they did some kind of update, hopefully they will post about it shortly. Another new thing I noticed, they are offering shards in shipments for crystals..... mine has Ewok Scout for 50, Bariss , StormTrooper and Ugnaught for 100 :smiley:

Where is that? All I had was the standard random gear pieces.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • you have to restart the app completely, it will probably be there on the next refresh...or it takes time to get it out to all the servers?
  • They also added some new achievements, I had a couple pop up for number of allies added.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    No I have the new update, because I got the ally achievements etc... but my shipments are just the usual stuff. How many shards do you get for the crystals?
  • it looks like 50 per shard. the ones listed as 50, give 1 shard, the ones listed as 100 seem to give 2. they were all characters available from other various shipment screens, so i don't think i'll be spending crystals on them
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    let's see...50 crystals for 1 shard or a full energy refill...not even a question of which i'd take
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Okay, now I don't feel so upset that I don't have any on offer, lol. Thanks. What a ripoff.
  • I'd do it if i was one away from a promotion or unlock :smiley:
  • I logged in and have 2.4k ally points! Guess it's retroactive from when my allies used me?
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    I logged in and have 2.4k ally points! Guess it's retroactive from when my allies used me?

Its for completing the achievements...
  • Otar wrote: »
    I logged in and have 2.4k ally points! Guess it's retroactive from when my allies used me?

Its for completing the achievements...

LOL!! I got too excited =(
  • 50 crystals per shard is such a scam lol. The only way I would even consider it is if it was a cantina exclusive and I was 1 or 2 away from unlock/promotion.
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Edit: Nevermind, it just updated properly.
  • Anyone got a shard from a chromium exclusive in the new shop?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    They need to change who the shards are for, but I'm overall glad they are actively updating the game
  • this isnt an update for the shipments. it is a rollback. A rollback with steeper costing shards.
  • Previously it was 35 crystals per shard. I see there have been some price "revisions".
  • 35 crystals per shard would be something I'd consider. 50 per shard is too much. If chromium-only characters can be gotten with shipments though, at least this is a step in the right direction.
  • Ben
    15 posts Member
    Alatar wrote: »
    35 crystals per shard would be something I'd consider. 50 per shard is too much. If chromium-only characters can be gotten with shipments though, at least this is a step in the right direction.

i think this is good. It makes a better use of crystals rather than playing the RNG game. It is also good that they didn't rotate the squad battle/catina/civil war shipments. That would've made a lot of people not so happy
  • A very lackluster update. With all the new characters hype this week, I expected more. Oh well...maybe when the Force Awakens is released, we'll get a doozy.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Kylven wrote: »
    A very lackluster update. With all the new characters hype this week, I expected more. Oh well...maybe when the Force Awakens is released, we'll get a doozy.

Yeah I'm holding off buying any more packs until whatever those new characters are get added, hoping it's soon =p
  • They'd be crazy not to release characters from Episode VII.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Davo wrote: »
    let's see...50 crystals for 1 shard or a full energy refill...not even a question of which i'd take

Unless of course they lower the drop rates.
  • Davo wrote: »

Thank you for mentioning this here. I hope EA is reading this real talk. It's a negative at 50 per when I can Sim or use shipments, should be more like maybe 5-10 per, no more,but if they did that Chromium is toast unless they also lower the price, which they should since most get useless shards or junk...
  • A second bad thought just came to me. I hope this doesn't start a cycle of cash grabbing. What if they nerf the drop rates and shipments, making things even more tedious. I'd really hate for them to decimate my upgrade timing and path where I'm stuck with characters I now can't upgrade. I smell trouble..
  • No ninjas were added with this update.

Shard drops were always low. Actually, I think shard drop percentage goes down as your level increases.
  • Did the price for the first cantina refill go up from 50 to 100 crystals, or did I just subconciously already refill once today. If the latter is the case, I'm sorry. ^^
  • Primorac wrote: »
    Did the price for the first cantina refill go up from 50 to 100 crystals, or did I just subconciously already refill once today. If the latter is the case, I'm sorry. ^^

I think it was always 100 crystals. The other refill is 50. Am i wrong??