Character Strategy- Scarif Rebel Pathfinder

13Next

Replies

• I have him at level 54 5* G7 and run him with Ackbar lead, STH, EE, Lando, all similarly powered (except for 3* G6 STH and 2* G6 EE).

This team works extremely well in GW and I hardly ever have to replace characters because of EE's and Scarif's revives.

In arena I'm consistently top 200 and I've been creeping closer and closer to holding top 100. If you stagger your taunts you can have a near constant taunt, but unfortunately the AI causes both tanks to lead with their taunt when you're on defense.
  • he make work w/ jyn to debuff enemies for offense down. if he just buffed, he would help for tank raid too. anybody have high end experience with his ship?

Working on it srp 7* L 85 gl 10, bistan 5* L 85 gl 9, u wing 4* L 70. Just need a little more crew power so my fleet powwr doesn't drop off. I am already at the low end of power for top 5 so I don't want any extra reason to get picked on.
  • 6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    he make work w/ jyn to debuff enemies for offense down. if he just buffed, he would help for tank raid too. anybody have high end experience with his ship?

Working on it srp 7* L 85 gl 10, bistan 5* L 85 gl 9, u wing 4* L 70. Just need a little more crew power so my fleet powwr doesn't drop off. I am already at the low end of power for top 5 so I don't want any extra reason to get picked on.

would really appreciate it if you would keep us informed/post when you do. I have g10 bistan but not sure if i should level srp or not. you can never have enough taunting tanks for tank raids or tournaments but sthan is already g9 ...

if his ship is great, different story though. unavoidable TL seems nice though
  • 6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    he make work w/ jyn to debuff enemies for offense down. if he just buffed, he would help for tank raid too. anybody have high end experience with his ship?

would really appreciate it if you would keep us informed/post when you do. I have g10 bistan but not sure if i should level srp or not. you can never have enough taunting tanks for tank raids or tournaments but sthan is already g9 ...

if his ship is great, different story though. unavoidable TL seems nice though

So I just tried out the u wing. It's still early but so far I am loving this ship. The damage output is still a little low but the advantage and tm gain for an ally on TL is great. If you have a TL team its going to speed them up tremendously and really beef up damage. On a side note srp and bistan together on a tournament team preformed way better than I expected.
  • Bel_Ibilis300
    117 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ok so I have him in my arena team with wiggs Lando and STHan and I really like this toon.He's gear 10 modded for pure protection(my fast STHan goes first and compensates for SRPs low speed) . Here's the pros and cons:
    1.He's good in arena, I hold 30-50 rank, and he's good on defense after the AOE.

2.At 75k H+P at gear 10

3.He's guaranteed to revive at least once, even without Leia

4.Under wedge lead he constantly regains a lot of health, by several ways: wedges leader ability, and a significant 30% health steal (does around 4.5k damage on his basic).

5.15%TM gain for all allies on basic is great, especially with STHans TM gains being supplemented by him

6.hes my go to tank for GW nodes 10-12

Main con here is his speed, I got him to 165 speed with mods but this really takes away his H&P, and his power drops dramatically.

That said how will you guys mod him? At gear 11 I'm thinking maybe he'd be more effective with health over protection primaries and really speed him up to say 180+ speed so he goes more often , and therefore adds more TM and recovers health faster, taunts more frequently. What do you guys think?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bellibilis300/collection/
  • How the hell does SRP get 4.5k on his basic when it is maxed at 2.5k? Even with wedges leader ability giving 30% offense its not going to almost double it....i dont think it will do that much on crit or with his offense up but if it does u cant say that is average.....
  • I maxed SRP a while back and used him with a Boba lead, Wiggs and JKA.
    That way, when either boba or SRP die, JKA gets his nice 100% TM buff for his aoe.
    And if you do it right, boba and SRP can die MANY times, giving JKA MANY TM buffs.
  • You want him to die. A lot. Between himself, R2, Leah , and wiggs...he's got buffs. When he dies he gets tm. R2 goes first for him and let the good times roll. Doo be do do do. BTW 97 pvp in a really old shard. Gear 11s