Can we level up Snowtrooper?

I mean, there is a shard location when you search from the char screen, but it is at 8-C, which seems to don't even exist yet! Does someone have him at a higer level (5* or more), and if yes, does it worth it?

I'm willing to build an empire squad with him to help Vader and Stormtrooper in attack, but it seems just a waste if he will remain at 2*.

Thanks!
My favorite characters Empire - Sith

Replies

• I guess we have to wait till next expansion.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • I have him 7* and near g8 - will be g8 tomorrow. He's nothing spectacular individually - I just pushed him up so I could get another tanky AOE in place that Poggle can give offense up to. Still trying to refine the counter to Poe / Jinn / GS, etc. He's very good in my view though because I'm putting him with Poggle to give him offense up and combining him with Phasma, Kylo, and Sid - so I get 4x aoe. Phasma / Kylo and Snwotrooper all go over 14k health, so they can take a good beating. The 4th AOE from snowtrooper with offense up from Poggle is allowing me to consistently clear out that fast Poe DPS team before round 2 except for maybe 1 or 2 remaining. So he's worth it to me in the context of putting together a tanky AOE team boosted by Poggle's offense up special. He has a nice ability to gain meter too on any hero death. So even though he is slow, he can generate speed after the battle has started and hit decently.
  • I have him 7* and near g8 - will be g8 tomorrow. He's nothing spectacular individually - I just pushed him up so I could get another tanky AOE in place that Poggle can give offense up to. Still trying to refine the counter to Poe / Jinn / GS, etc. He's very good in my view though because I'm putting him with Poggle to give him offense up and combining him with Phasma, Kylo, and Sid - so I get 4x aoe. Phasma / Kylo and Snwotrooper all go over 14k health, so they can take a good beating. The 4th AOE from snowtrooper with offense up from Poggle is allowing me to consistently clear out that fast Poe DPS team before round 2 except for maybe 1 or 2 remaining. So he's worth it to me in the context of putting together a tanky AOE team boosted by Poggle's offense up special. He has a nice ability to gain meter too on any hero death. So even though he is slow, he can generate speed after the battle has started and hit decently.

Sorry to ask, but how did you got his shards to 7* :open_mouth: ? Just from Chromium cards? I'm stuck with him at 2* for weeks and was just able to purchase 2 shards today on shipment (I had the crystals at the right time slot).
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I have him 7* and near g8 - will be g8 tomorrow. He's nothing spectacular individually - I just pushed him up so I could get another tanky AOE in place that Poggle can give offense up to. Still trying to refine the counter to Poe / Jinn / GS, etc. He's very good in my view though because I'm putting him with Poggle to give him offense up and combining him with Phasma, Kylo, and Sid - so I get 4x aoe. Phasma / Kylo and Snwotrooper all go over 14k health, so they can take a good beating. The 4th AOE from snowtrooper with offense up from Poggle is allowing me to consistently clear out that fast Poe DPS team before round 2 except for maybe 1 or 2 remaining. So he's worth it to me in the context of putting together a tanky AOE team boosted by Poggle's offense up special. He has a nice ability to gain meter too on any hero death. So even though he is slow, he can generate speed after the battle has started and hit decently.

Sorry to ask, but how did you got his shards to 7* :open_mouth: ? Just from Chromium cards? I'm stuck with him at 2* for weeks and was just able to purchase 2 shards today on shipment (I had the crystals at the right time slot).

Yes he's chrome only currently. I wouldn't build him at all until he was farmable and even then not till 5* at a minimum would I gear him. With his slow speed, he really needs to have his star levels up there so he can take a hit. For me he just seemed to drop a lot. I didn't get Jinn to 7* for example - finished him in Cantina - but for whatever reason ST dropped at a high rate.
  • I think his basic attack is top 10 damage at 70