Guild Store character shards

So I'm only lvl 57 & have saved a fair amount of guild currency and am trying to determine what character I want to gram from the guild store but am unsure of all the characters that are aviliable.
So my question is what are all the characters that are farmable through the guild store after it was revamped.

Thanks

Replies

• I maxed out Rey, am working on Jawa Engineer, and as for the rest... I usually grab a Darth Maul shard here and there, but none of the others seem worth it.
  • A great suggestion would be work on Rex ima gun di and sun fac. 3 not common toons with great potentials
  • I have seen

Rey
    Jawa Engineer
    Zam
    Darth Maul
    Gamorean Guard
    Dengar
    Ewok Elder
    Luke
    Cody
    Resistance Pilot

Might be a few others that I can't recall...
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Farm rex :3
  • So I'm only lvl 57 & have saved a fair amount of guild currency and am trying to determine what character I want to gram from the guild store but am unsure of all the characters that are aviliable.
    So my question is what are all the characters that are farmable through the guild store after it was revamped.

Thanks
    Depends on your arena team of course, but generally speaking...
    Rex. Sun Fac. Great characters with high utility in nearly all areas of the game. Plus they each have great ships. Top priority farm.
    JE. IGD. JE is essentially a must-have for running droids, and droids (HK-47 lead, IG-86, IG-88) are great in AAT. IGD is a decent Jedi leader and does great damage in the AAT raid (2x basic damage vs droids). Second highest priority farm.
    Rey. Maul. Also solid characters but not as versatile. Rey is a flat out damage dealer and is crew for Millenium Falcon (which is paywalled, be prepared to spend thousands of USD to unlock). Maul synergizes with Sith and has an ok Zeta leader, plus a nice (F2P, but rare) ship. 3rd priority farm.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    A great suggestion would be work on Rex ima gun di and sun fac. 3 not common toons with great potentials

Excellent suggestion! Rex and Sun Fac first, then IGD.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • M3atball032
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ok sounds good! Thanks for the advice. What lvl do you unlock the 2nd row of characters shards. ATM I only get 3 along the top row but am aware that at a certain point you unlock another 2 per refresh on the 2nd row?

• Rex or Sun Fac should be your focus unless you use droids. Then go for JE.
  • I have seen

Rey
    Jawa Engineer
    Zam
    Darth Maul
    Gamorean Guard
    Dengar
    Ewok Elder
    Luke
    Cody
    Resistance Pilot

Might be a few others that I can't recall...

Resistance Trooper, not Pilot.
  • First row
    Left: Dengar, Gammorean Guard, Jawa Engineer
    Center: Rey, Snow Trooper, Resistance Trooper
    Right: Ewok Elder, Ima Gun-Di, Luke

Second row
    Left: Zam Wessel, Darth Maul, Tusken Shaman, Sun Fac
    Center: Rex, Echo, Cody

• E00N
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    When u want make in future JEDI squat (AAT P1) - Ima Gun Di
    When u want make in future DROID squat (AAT P2/3 and Crit Dmg mod challenge) - Jawa Engineer

Then u can pick Rey or Ewok Elder i guess.

Maul , Rex and Sun Fac is cool , but is possible get shards from fleet shipment !
  • Rex, Fun Sac and so on only unlock at level 60 when you also open Fleet Arena.
  • Save it. Save everything until you hit level 70 and buy hard to farm gear with it. Trust me you will remember my words when your level 80 with 15 under geared toons.
  • Raw
    559 posts Member
    None of the above answers are wrong but you need a plan at first. Otherwise you can't really judge what is best.

If you want to do a Jedi AAT P1 squad, what exactly would it be?
    See e.g.
    http://lordskunk.com/index.php/2016/10/23/aat-tank-takedown-raid-strategy-guide-walkthrough-best-team-mods/

"Anakin (Lead), Qui-Gon Jinn, Aayla, Yoda, Ahsoka" No need for IGD then. But you could also go:
    "Ima-Gun Di (Lead), Qui-Gon Jinn, Aayla, Yoda, Kit Fisto"

So what will it be for you (if any)?

What will your fleet be?
    Mine will be
    "Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Ahsoka, JC, GC and reinforcements Boba, Sun Fac, Maul"
    So Sun Fac and Maul for me. But what will be yours?

My guild is already too strong for the heroic rancor, so it's kind of useless for me to aim for rancor teams.
    But the AAT is still slow, so I aim for AAT teams. What is your guild's stage?

So you see, make yourself a plan first, then comes the decision. Which in my case is Sun Fac, Maul and safe the rest.

• IGD for jedi, je for droids, rex and sun fac for all around utility, rey for dps, maul if you want a good raid option(assuming you zeta him)
  • Jawa Engeniering to do the Crit Dmg mods
    Rey is pretty useful DPS for Rancor and GW
    Rex is solid with his cleanse
    I like Maul.