Some questions

MasterMasterTimelord
1140 posts Member
edited January 2017
My current arena squad is: Wedge, Biggs, STH, K2 and Palp.
I'm confused if I replace STH or K2 by shore. Also I don't know who should be replace by Jyn (got it today). Shall I replace the 2 tanks by them, because it will have shore? Or not?
Any suggestions?

Ps: who should be the leader? Wedge or Jyn? My idea was to put: wiggs, palp, shore and jyn

Replies

• Jyn is a good leader if you have her zeta'd. I can't really offer you much advice without knowing what other teams you are facing on a daily basis. If you're running into other wiggs teams that are faster than you, and you do not have a pre-taunt (baze or shore), you're losing a toon off the bat. If that is hurting you then put in shore over STH. I also would not run k2 in arena, maybe with a jyn zeta lead only. Doesn't bring much to the table other than that.
  • Jyn is a good leader if you have her zeta'd. I can't really offer you much advice without knowing what other teams you are facing on a daily basis. If you're running into other wiggs teams that are faster than you, and you do not have a pre-taunt (baze or shore), you're losing a toon off the bat. If that is hurting you then put in shore over STH. I also would not run k2 in arena, maybe with a jyn zeta lead only. Doesn't bring much to the table other than that.

Tks! on my shard there is a lot of empire and Wiggs with Lando as leader (luckly few bazes and I've never face chaze).

• CUP

I prefer mob enforcer lol