Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Replies

• We have a room in the "line" app if you guys want to join and chit chat as well. Right now it's myself, asha and jeff. You can pm me. Id is isharted. Lol, no I'm not kidding. And yeah I know it's funny
  • Landalash wrote: »
    Ok, my time payout is 6 hours earlier than yours.

So, i think my time payout is the first,
    1 hour later than me is Jeffbacca and Ashaman
    6 hour later than me is Johny and Skammadix

We could complete this list with others you know ;)

Please, correct me if i´m wrong with yours time payouts.

I know vondy is 6 hours after you and I'm pretty sure that's primes as well. Even though he attacks you guys at weird random times. Then I'm 7 hours after you along with Tiggle. That rounds out the top ten for the most part!

Edited my post
  • We have a room in the "line" app if you guys want to join and chit chat as well. Right now it's myself, asha and jeff. You can pm me. Id is isharted. Lol, no I'm not kidding. And yeah I know it's funny

High brow internet presence :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Dear Vondy,

Your payout is 1 hour ahead of mine. I never mess with your payout unless you push me back to 5th. Call me crazy, but I thought we had a silent understanding on this.

Today you attacked me and pushed me to 2nd when I had 2 minutes until payout. You sir have now started a war that will not end well for you.....
  • Vondy, respect Johny time payout or you won't be respected for Johny, for me and sure for others
  • Tigle wrote: »
    @Johnywad612 , are you CST? I have a feeling you're CST. Unluckily enough for me.

@tigle, are you using the same strategy against me that I used against you. I must say it's genius...... lol.
  • @Johnywad612 I've been trying to. Usually in the past I couldn't do much to outmaneuver you with timing because I had to actually manually control my team to have a shot at beating you. as our teams are now I can auto it which opens up a lot more strategic options.
    Line: tigle123
    Discord: Tigle#5517
  • Dear Vondy,

Your payout is 1 hour ahead of mine. I never mess with your payout unless you push me back to 5th. Call me crazy, but I thought we had a silent understanding on this.

Today you attacked me and pushed me to 2nd when I had 2 minutes until payout. You sir have now started a war that will not end well for you.....

Oh snap. Lol
  • landalash... eres mi unica esperanza!!! soy de tu gremio davidskaywalkerr creo que era asi... el teléfono no me enciende y no puedo entrar en la cuenta por el google play juegos pero supongo que la tenfo porque me iniciaba sesión con goglle play....

• Skammadix wrote: »
    Dear Vondy,

Oh snap. Lol

Johny is a big giant teddy bear! No need to fear him!

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Any of you guys unlocked kenobi yet? If not how close are you?
  • No Kenobi but when is your payout Darth? So I can avoid issues for you.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • 6pm est.

Yes I've had him unlocked for awhile now. He's pretty fun! I was using him in the last tournament to save ally coins. Once I have him 7*, you might see him in my arena team!

Yes I've had him unlocked for awhile now. He's pretty fun! I was using him in the last tournament to save ally coins. Once I have him 7*, you might see him in my arena team!

NoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo <breath> OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not rocket surgery.

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • I figured you had him. Been waiting for you to unleash him!
  • Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!
  • Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!

Hi Charlie :) What squad do you run in Arena?

It's not rocket surgery.

Hi, I'm running a simple team with Palpatine lead at the moment, still farming Wiggs. Wedge is a pain to gear up!
    Am not doing too bad considering I haven't spent a penny.
    But really cool to finally find you guys, Johny has been #1 for as long as I've been playing the game it seems :)

Hi, I'm running a simple team with Palpatine lead at the moment, still farming Wiggs. Wedge is a pain to gear up!
    But really cool to finally find you guys, Johny has been #1 for as long as I've been playing the game it seems :)

Yeah he's always one step ahead :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!

I wouldn't say a step a head. Just a few dollars spent ahead. Lol

Not all is spending..., strategy and knowledge of the whole toons, abilities and sinergies is as important as $, and Johny has the 2 concepts. For that reason he´s always there.

And he doesn´t pay me for say this..... :)
  • B)
    Landalash wrote: »
    Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!

Not all is spending..., strategy and knowledge of the whole toons, abilities and sinergies is as important as $, and Johny has the 2 concepts. For that reason he´s always there.

Ah shucks....... you're a true gentlemen Landa!
  • B)

After you break the server tomorrow with your new team of maximum pain... I predict a few different kinds of comment towards you mate :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • B)

After you break the server tomorrow with your new team of maximum pain... I predict a few different kinds of comment towards you mate :)

Let's hope so! >:)
  • Best shard mates ever.

I kind of feel bad for our ****list. Lol.
  • @Charlie_590 welcome to the chat!
  • B)

Don't lie...johny has no skills!

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Silleck wrote: »
    B)

Don't lie...johny has no skills!

Don't mind sillick. He's just super jelly of my 7* kenobi.......