Adding New stuff

I think it would be cool to add like a gifting section to your allies. Not like gear exchange but where you can either gift shards of characters or even trade characters. And for the love of God. Make squad Tournaments more fair.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifting would be alt farming.... not a good idea
  • Maybe...But there's ways to limit it so it doesn't take away from farming still.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    Maybe...But there's ways to limit it so it doesn't take away from farming still.

And with the amazing track record we have seen with them stopping exploits, you think this will happen?

It's just asking to be exploited and serves little purpose if limited in was that limit it's usefulness to alt faming....you end up with the exchange we have now, basically
  • Being able to gift character shards would be nice. A guildmate is only 13 shards away from 7* Jynn Erso and God knows I won't be using my 25 shards anytime soon.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).