Heroic AAT Phase 1 - 2.19M Damage

Replies

• Woooooow thanks for this!!!

So, for those of us that don't have Jyn or Cassiasn..

We can maybe work with options like Bistan, Rex, and B2?

P.S. The 40% attempt pic is not showing, is it using Bistan? Could you reupload?
  • Oh yeah not to mention a 7* Jyn and Cassian. Thanks for the help but this isn't a very practical squad to 99% of the SWGOH population.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Oh and don't lose count :D

Oh man, that's certainly the main thing there that has to be a mindtwist. :)

The missus certainly was interested to know why I was counting in the toilet.

Lol she was probably also wondering why you were on the toilet for 40 minutes
  • And another thing, it isn't even as much about the squad as it is the mods as basically it can't even work with out them. Nice run but this is super far fetched.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    And another thing, it isn't even as much about the squad as it is the mods as basically it can't even work with out them. Nice run but this is super far fetched.

Mentioned above that this is what I have but I dont think the requirements are that high. Ten down from TFP alleviates alot of the potency concerns. Speed doesn't need to be as high as what I have.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    Woooooow thanks for this!!!

So, for those of us that don't have Jyn or Cassiasn..

We can maybe work with options like Bistan, Rex, and B2?

P.S. The 40% attempt pic is not showing, is it using Bistan? Could you reupload?

Fixed the imbed. Yes it is bistan
  • Awesome Josh ! It's just scary when you guys put your minds together. Great work and I hope that solo comes soon.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Congrats but this is useless to 99% of the player base.

Very nice job tho

Probably 99.98% but yes this is impressive.
  • Nice
  • mediocreJoe
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Regardless of the 1% having the ability to do this, it's awesome seeing guys like you figuring this out. I'm in awe, it's truly amazing and great job! Many people are going to try this concept with different teams and even if those teams do 10-15% it could still help some guilds clear heroic for the first time. Thanks for sharing this with the community!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    @Josh_K how long did this take?
  • Yeah mod wise nothing crazy: SPEED SECONDARY IS CRAZY

My thoughts exactly! "Nothing extremely crazy..."
    :D:D
    But seriously congrats to the OP though, crazy mods or not (and yes, they are crazy! :) ), that's some seriously good work!
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    scuba wrote: »

It took about 40 minutes including a short break in between.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Josh_K how long did this take?

Not to bad. I think the counting would get to me after about 15 minutes.
  • You are a monster Josh.Congrats bro!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017

A small amount, honestly. It's good energy and fun for 40 min, IMO.

Only downside is for guilds, like mine, who Zerg AAT, you have to be a bit strategic in how much damage you go for in each phase, and with mod swapping, as the raid is over in just about 1 hour.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Josh_K wrote: »

Only downside is for guilds, like mine, who Zerg AAT, you have to be a bit strategic in how much damage you go for in each phase, and with mod swapping, as the raid is over in just about 1 hour.

Heroic? **** that's insane :)
  • Flamethrow wrote: »

Heroic? **** that's insane :)

Yeup. It's certainly more fun, yet stressful, especially if you're competing for top 3.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Great effort! Could you do a video of a future run please?

And could you explain this a bit further:

It is a fairly tedious process with a "count to 7" requirement. Basically you want to hit GG with TMR every 7th time he takes damage.

What happens after he takes 7 damages?..
  • Great idea, nicely finished, record set!
    Way to go, man.

Well done!
  • Very nice.
    Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Why does every seventh hit have to be the TM reduction? Grievous' instant move is on the tenth hit.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Why does every seventh hit have to be the TM reduction? Grievous' instant move is on the tenth hit.

It's 7 in heroic, 10 in normal
  • For everyone complaining about toons used substitute them for others.

There are plenty of ways this team and substituted Jyn & cassian out works a lot of people have been doing it for quite a while.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Tigzie wrote: »
    For everyone complaining about toons used substitute them for others.

There are plenty of ways this team and substituted Jyn & cassian out works a lot of people have been doing it for quite a while.

You'd probably need Bistan or Jyn to make this work since they're the only other 100% TMR reducers.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Zooey wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    For everyone complaining about toons used substitute them for others.

You'd probably need Bistan or Jyn to make this work since they're the only other 100% TMR reducers.

Bistan is a nice toon and a FTP one, but you don't really need Jyn tbh general is like rancor but on steroids so you have to be pretty strict and play 7 moves ahead lol

People just don't seem to realise that it's not about posting huge huge dmg numbers it's about getting your team to control the general like we do the ranc

You can also reduce it by less than 100% and as long as you've set it up use teebo to rip off his green buff
  • only 3 chars have 100% of tmr, as in 100% chance of casting it. Bistan Jyn Teebo. Using any other chars for tmr will run the chance of it not casting on top of casting and resisting.

Teebo and Jyn is the best two tmr for this particular phase, bistan basic has a high chance of casting a dot, dot on gg will mean one less hit if he should go.

It's a really impressive achievement. For someone who has done similar setups for as long as Josh, I will say this ... it's a fricking pain to count the 7 hits, there are times I just lose count lol
  • So you need the 100% TMR on the seventh to negate the 100% TM he receives from his passive? I'm a bit unclear on what the TMR on the 7th will actually do.. Could you give us a bit of a run down of how you start your encounter and what you do up till the 7th attack
  • kodias wrote: »
    So you need the 100% TMR on the seventh to negate the 100% TM he receives from his passive? I'm a bit unclear on what the TMR on the 7th will actually do.. Could you give us a bit of a run down of how you start your encounter and what you do up till the 7th attack

tbh I'm not sure it requires 100% tmr, but I've never tried it with any characters other than bistan jyn teebo.

Basically when u tmr on 7th hit, when gg has buff immunity on, he doesn't go full tm, doesn't get tactical maneuvering.