Earning cash

I'm kinda stuck can't earn enough cash to upgrade. All in all pretty cool game though ...

Replies

• Don't know what level you are, but if you haven't unlocked Galactic War yet, that's a decent revenue stream coming up. Also keep an eye on the Bounty Hunter challenge and remember to sell the mining droids it awards. I went broke and then kinda stumbled on half a million in drones I'd forgotten about...

If you have passed the point of getting to Galactic War etc, it does get expensive to upgrade according to the veterans around here, probably working as intended so we don't massively outlevel all the content.
  • My guess is you are in the mid to late 30's as far as level goes. I'm level 48 now, but remember struggling with money around those levels. Then I hit 40, opened Galactic War and consistently sit around a million credits.

Like the previous poster said, watch for the Bounty Hunter challenge and sell those mining droids. Just keep leveling and it will get easier after lvl 40. Remember you don't have to upgrade all of your characters as soon as you level up.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Don't know what level you are, but if you haven't unlocked Galactic War yet, that's a decent revenue stream coming up. Also keep an eye on the Bounty Hunter challenge and remember to sell the mining droids it awards. I went broke and then kinda stumbled on half a million in drones I'd forgotten about...

If you have passed the point of getting to Galactic War etc, it does get expensive to upgrade according to the veterans around here, probably working as intended so we don't massively outlevel all the content.

Expensive is putting it lightly, I recently had two characters hit their 5 star ranks and set me back 250k for each; in total that's just a little more than what a galactic war will net me if I clear all nodes...

I hear 6 star costs like 500k and 7 over 1 million...

You have to be very picky about which characters to level up but certainly there is a cash flow issue around lvls 35 to 40
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Timbo wrote: »
    I'm kinda stuck can't earn enough cash to upgrade. All in all pretty cool game though ...
    Galactic war solves this problem and day challenges give you to its that you can sell
    For a lot of you're super lucky

• Tried ur link.. says I don't have permission to do that.. either it's broken or they blocked it
  • As already said by others, at lev 40 (gal wars) this problem will disappear..

• Tried ur link.. says I don't have permission to do that.. either it's broken or they blocked it

Never mind, it's against the rules so I shouldn't have said it in the first place.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.