Heroic AAT Phase 1 - 2.19M Damage

13Next

Replies

• Akiraine wrote: »
    kodias wrote: »
    So you need the 100% TMR on the seventh to negate the 100% TM he receives from his passive? I'm a bit unclear on what the TMR on the 7th will actually do.. Could you give us a bit of a run down of how you start your encounter and what you do up till the 7th attack

tbh I'm not sure it requires 100% tmr, but I've never tried it with any characters other than bistan jyn teebo.

Basically when u tmr on 7th hit, when gg has buff immunity on, he doesn't go full tm, doesn't get tactical maneuvering.

Gotcha. Im assuming that applying TMR on attacks 1-6 is fine (through teebo) as it just prevents him from hitting as often. You just have to make sure that TMR is applied on the 7th.

A video would be great if you managed to get one, that way I wouldn't have to ask so many questions :smiley:
  • PEZ
    64 posts Member
    Akiraine wrote: »
    So you need the 100% TMR on the seventh to negate the 100% TM he receives from his passive? I'm a bit unclear on what the TMR on the 7th will actually do.. Could you give us a bit of a run down of how you start your encounter and what you do up till the 7th attack

tbh I'm not sure it requires 100% tmr, but I've never tried it with any characters other than bistan jyn teebo.

Basically when u tmr on 7th hit, when gg has buff immunity on, he doesn't go full tm, doesn't get tactical maneuvering.

Gotcha. Im assuming that applying TMR on attacks 1-6 is fine (through teebo) as it just prevents him from hitting as often. You just have to make sure that TMR is applied on the 7th.

A video would be great if you managed to get one, that way I wouldn't have to ask so many questions :smiley:

Yes, you are absolutely going to need to apply TMR on attacks 1 - 6 as well. Although the seventh hit is the most critical (to avoid Tactical Maneuvering), you don't want GG taking any turns in between. Every time GG takes a turn, the countdown to enrage decreases by one. Enrage is the game over, regardless of whether zeta Barriss is present or not.

Also, keep in mind that if GG evades a hit, it does not count as damage and therefore should not be included int the count to 7. Neither does Cassian's special (Shock Grenade) as it does no damage.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Akiraine wrote: »

I tried this before when the raid was first starting with Teebo, QGJ and co. It does work sorta but without the 100% TMR, there's little chance of success since Griev will pretty much go again immediately after.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Video was interesting and fun. It is fun to watch how ultra-whales roll.
  • I have no 7* Jyn or Cassian so while that is cool I'm not sure I could ever run that team.

Appreciate the video, though.
  • @josh_k why not jyn lead, cass, tfp, barris and then bastian? bastian has tm almost as often as jyn and her lead allows for some protection gain, especially if barriss has an omega on her heal allowing defense up (which then proc's jyn's lead)
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    FYI jyn is no longer viable due to them fixing the order of operations on her TMR.

Prior to this, bistan was viable but not preferred as he applies dots on his basic. Each tick counts towards the 7 and makes tracking very difficult.

Jyn lead is a no go as expose works the same as dots.
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    FYI jyn is no longer viable due to them fixing the order of operations on her TMR.

Prior to this, bistan was viable but not preferred as he applies dots on his basic. Each tick counts towards the 7 and makes tracking very difficult.

Jyn lead is a no go as expose works the same as dots.

So are you saying this necro'd post should have stayed that way and no sense trying to farm this team?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Bistan in for Jyn works, although not quite as well. On the other hand, Teebo's fix does balance the scales somewhat. 60%+ still achievable.
  • Thanks. I need a P1 team. Then again there is the Kylo option too!
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    This Jyn dosent fit for the 7th hit in P1 anymore?
    They got what bug fixed? How can all toons deal damage first then TMR, only let Jyn alone?
    While the description is sitll, as other TMR toons, damage goes first.
    No logic of this game and Dev says all.
    Wonderful.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    What I have done is use her AoE for the 6th hit and give 100% tm to teebo.
    Definitely doesn't work as well but can still squeeze some good damage out and save my Jedi for p2 or p4 where they do more damage.
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Jyn: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove all Turn Meter. Jyn gains that much Turn Meter. On a Critical Hit, Stun the target for 1 turn.
    Bistan: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove Turn Meter equal to Bistan's Potency.
    Clone Serg: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and remove 50% of their Turn Meters.
    FOO: Physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. If any Turn Meter is removed this way, each ally gains 15% Turn Meter. All First Order allies have their Cooldowns reduced by 1.

end up only Jyn TMR before damage. HOw come?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    johnne wrote: »
    Jyn: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove all Turn Meter. Jyn gains that much Turn Meter. On a Critical Hit, Stun the target for 1 turn.
    Bistan: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove Turn Meter equal to Bistan's Potency.
    Clone Serg: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and remove 50% of their Turn Meters.
    FOO: Physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. If any Turn Meter is removed this way, each ally gains 15% Turn Meter. All First Order allies have their Cooldowns reduced by 1.

Because someone complained that jyn doesn't steal tm on a killing blow. It was flagged as a bug and changed for the worst in so many ways.
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    scuba wrote: »

Because someone complained that jyn doesn't steal tm on a killing blow. It was flagged as a bug and changed for the worst in so many ways.

Well if so it would be very easy to solve this problem. Just make Jyn TMR -100% again after damage.(edit: but without TM gain this time)
    Let's c if devs would fix this
  • johnne
    330 posts Member

Well if so it would be very easy to solve this problem. Just make Jyn TMR -100% again after damage.(edit: but without TM gain this time)

or Jyn cant stun Biggs anymore :wink:
  • @Josh_K

thanks for the reply, so still teebo L seems best, jyn can be used just harder, bistian will work just dont dot GG.

also, I've "heard" there is a jyn, tfp combo that can do over 2 mill in p2 hatt? not sure if the same combo's/concept, do you have any other teams/ideas for jyn in the haat?

I farmed both her and cass and found they are not really viable in arena against zaul teams (i have her at 255 speed, tried to get her to grant bistian tm, then hit frenzy for the rest of the team to to go ... but even at 255 too many zauls/ep goes first w/ zaul lead).

I would like to use her and cass in haat, just cant find a comp for p2/3/or 4 except as clean up
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

or Jyn cant stun Biggs anymore :wink:

More annoying one I have found is those pesky sith. Especially Savage.
    She will attempt to stun Savage instead he has all debuffs removed, including stun and is left with 50% tm instead of 0%

Biggs at least will have his TM go back to 0 because of the stun.