And...now? What I should do?

Hi guys,
I'm actually level 40 and I've just unlocked 3* Luminara Unduli from free packs (please, don't hate me).and Asajj from Arena points.
My sqad, especially for PvP is formed by:
Douku
Jedi Consular
Chewbe
Talia
Alya secura

Then I have Ahsoka Tabo available.

What should I do now? Is luminara better than jedi c. or I have to exclude Talia?
And what about asajj? Is there a spot for her?

Really sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian :)
Thank you very much.

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    imo, Lumi is the best healer you got. Raise and gear her as much as you can, and replace the weaker link of your pvp squad. Lumi's special hits harder than either Talia or Consular. She also heals 40% of her hp, and can be easily upgraded by another 10 or 20 % with a Healing over time. Sometimes it is fine to go with 3 healers, esp in galactic war which you will quickly unlock.

If I were you, I will get Chewy to the bench. Whether you want 3 healing depends on if you have enough damage to finish the arena in 5 minutes.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Sysy wrote: »
    imo, Lumi is the best healer you got. Raise and gear her as much as you can, and replace the weaker link of your pvp squad. Lumi's special hits harder than either Talia or Consular. She also heals 40% of her hp, and can be easily upgraded by another 10 or 20 % with a Healing over time. Sometimes it is fine to go with 3 healers, esp in galactic war which you will quickly unlock.

If I were you, I will get Chewy to the bench. Whether you want 3 healing depends on if you have enough damage to finish the arena in 5 minutes.

Thanks for your answer!
    And what about asajj? Should I continue to upgrade her or should I concentrate arena points on someone else?
    I Don't know how but in my server I'm 120° so I have some points unspent..
    Thanks again!
  • Tera_Nightwalker
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    actually, Baris Offee is best healer....better than Luminara...Baris has more Life and this imba equal all, recalculate chances heal...
    because she equals all HP levels among all standing survivors, and then heals all for X% (means, a full healthy tank somehow heals others, by "sharing his HP" before Baris heal takes effect...)

Luminara just adds a fixed amount plus fixed regeneration to all chars, regardless of HP status...

only Baris can perform the miracle, to heal an 8500 HP char from 1% to 100%...

Must be a Vamp, sounds like sucking life energies or so...whatever...Baris 4TW!!)

But you can kick the consular to be replaced by Luminara...
    Consular is HEAL, Luminara HEAL+ATTACK (and fails none of her roles)
  • I would argue that Baris is actually the worst healer besides Talia. Her heal has a long cd and she hits like a noodle. Consular can heal every 3-4 rounds for medium amount on top of healing himself while doing decent damage when upgraded. Lum heals for a lot, does a lot of damage, and can ability lock. Utility > Everything in this game I'd say. Lum also has pretty decent health pool while instead of increasing health % she increases evade %. (I would rather take no dmg then have 1000-1500 more health) Ultimately though it comes down to personal preference as all healers do different things along with being better at certain tasks than others.
  • Agree Borris looks great but Luminara is way better than her...but maybe Borris as defence team for your rank and swap him with Luminara when you go offence or when you try to climb the rank before the reward time
  • Barris I mean...sorry my bad...