What is the best team to counter chaze + Kenobi + Zeta Barriss + Zeta 5S

Prev13
As the topic, what is the best way to counter this team you think?
And I hope Dev responses us that Zeta Barriss' unique is giving heal on crit even AFTER she dies. It is a bug or on purpose?

Replies

• Give up if you come across that
  • You're lucky it's not:

Wiggs (L), GK, Chaze with over 220 speed each.
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    Yes, I hope Dev answers us whether the unique skill of barriss is a bug or not.
  • Hybridplug
    216 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Probably can use a few different team make ups (zeta Vader lead comes to mind) but id think you'd for sure want to include Boba as well as B2 and/or tfp.
  • The same team faster
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Wai wrote: »

As your name implies, the Zarriss Unique is WAI (working as intended). It does NOT say "as long as she's alive" like some uniques.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    fpancheri wrote: »
    The same team faster

Very likely that both teams will go on wailing on each other forever and ever.
  • Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Fast Ventress. Other than her, about two to three teams usually knock them down to fives and Baze.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, i have that squad in my shard it's a pain and a ridiculoisly endelessly battle. U can see Boba hit baze and instead health to go down it goes up, what is that?!?

Zeta Barris should work like Vader, when she dies unique doesn't work anymore, CG/EA fix it!!!!

Some people say zeta Vader might beat it, but i've never seen. Or zeta Maul, making a fast Palp to go first. But would like to hear anyone who really managed to beat that.
  • Wai
    124 posts Member

As your name implies, the Zarriss Unique is WAI (working as intended). It does NOT say "as long as she's alive" like some uniques.
    No, for example, Wedge's unique does NOT say "as long as he's alive". But once Wedge dies, biggs loses the speed gained from Wedge's unique.
  • Wai wrote: »

No, for example, Wedge's unique does NOT say "as long as he's alive". But once Wedge dies, biggs loses the speed gained from Wedge's unique.

Seriously?? I didn't think he did... Certainly doesn't feel like it when you're in a match
  • Wai wrote: »

The majority of uniques that do not specify end on death.

Look at Chirrut, for example.
  • Zeta Vader, EP, TFP, boba, tank. Execute and CB will clear them. Also that squad is slow between the TMR and a stun you'll handle them fine. I'd go after Chirrut first.
  • Prana_lama
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I've been able to consistently beat GK barris chirrut baze + one (5s, Ayala, Rex, b2) with this team. Vader zeta'd, darth Sid, tfp, baze, GK. Tfp goes first and potentially drops TM. Then Sid lands dots making chirrut unable to put tenacity up on anyone. Then after Vader goes everyone has 7 dots plus other debufs. GK will try to cleanse but that will make an equal amount of hots which can be turned back into dots with baze. Throw in a culling blade here and there and the team basically kills itself. Sids heal block helps too. I'm literally undefeated in 10 battles against this team.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017

Incorrect. Even in death, Wedge's Unique doesn't stop working for Biggs.

The majority of uniques that do not specify end on death.

Look at Chirrut, for example.

Sure, as you wish:

For his 1st Special:

"Chirrut Îmwe gains +17% Counter Chance and Health Steal for each living enemy, doubled for Empire enemies. If Baze Malbus is present he also gains these bonuses."

This means, even in Chirrut's death, Baze will have the bonus until his own death.

IMG_7829.png

And his 2nd Special:

"Whenever a Rebel ally is Critically Hit they gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns. At the start of each turn, if Chirrut Îmwe is alive, all allies with Heal Over Time recover 4% of their Max Health."

This means "Whenever a Rebel ally is Critically Hit they gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns" even in Chirrut's death, but the second part, "At the start of each turn, if Chirrut Îmwe is alive, all allies with Heal Over Time recover 4% of their Max Health" does not.

IMG_7828.png

In closing, YES!, Zarriss Unique is WAI.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Yeah, i have that squad in my shard it's a pain and a ridiculoisly endelessly battle. U can see Boba hit baze and instead health to go down it goes up, what is that?!?

Zeta Barris should work like Vader, when she dies unique doesn't work anymore, CG/EA fix it!!!!

Some people say zeta Vader might beat it, but i've never seen. Or zeta Maul, making a fast Palp to go first. But would like to hear anyone who really managed to beat that.

I understand you, bro. Yes, it is nice if someone show us a video how to beat that team.
    By the way, zeta Maul does not work at all since you cannot kill him in 5 min.
    It is crazy that when you hit someone but their health go up. In my option, Barriss's unique should heal 20% of damage suffered instead of 20% of total Max health.
  • MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    My personal experience Jyn Zeta Lead with Chaze and Wiggs can pretty much beat any team.
  • catcat881 wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »

I understand you, bro. Yes, it is nice if someone show us a video how to beat that team.
    By the way, zeta Maul does not work at all since you cannot kill him in 5 min.
    It is crazy that when you hit someone but their health go up. In my option, Barriss's unique should heal 20% of damage suffered instead of 20% of total Max health.

That's why y'all don't write the code for the game. :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • We all hope that developer responses it very soon. Now everyone is guessing. I will definitely put zeta on barriss if it's WAI.
    We all hope that developer responses it very soon. Now everyone is guessing. I will definitely put zeta on barriss if it's WAI.

Why should they need to respond? If it was not working as intended it would say, "If Barriss is alive...".
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • @Prana_lama good to know that squad can be beaten, but why sidious attack block chirrut tenacity up?

I still don't have Baze and GK, do u think with zeta Vader and a mix of other toons like Boba, Palp, b2, sun fac and Shoretrooper is manageable to defeat them?

I assure you zeta maul is terrible against that team %100 lost. But Zeta Vader + Boba is very effective.
    @Prana_lama good to know that squad can be beaten, but why sidious attack block chirrut tenacity up?

I still don't have Baze and GK, do u think with zeta Vader and a mix of other toons like Boba, Palp, b2, sun fac and Shoretrooper is manageable to defeat them?

Yes, but dont even bother taking B2. More buffs/debuffs = ez one shot from Boba. Take tfp instead. Since he starts first he will apply aoe damage with %20tm reduction from Vader's lead.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Palp lead, TFP, GK, Boba, Shore. I beat that team every time I face it with 4 alive still. Granted, this is without 5's zeta but he is left to the end anyway.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
    We all hope that developer responses it very soon. Now everyone is guessing. I will definitely put zeta on barriss if it's WAI.

Why should they need to respond? If it was not working as intended it would say, "If Barriss is alive...".

Because players want to know.

It might be clear to you, but it's not for some, so it doesn't take much to just say it's WAI since people are asking so much.

It wouldn't be hard to just let people know certain things sometimes. It would also give me the feeling someone gave a flying f**k.

I guess you don't want to open Pandora's box with replying to stuff though, but either way I know they will ignore stuff so may as well be helpful and give us some useful info.
  • Don't counter. Run away
  • Just pray man
  • @ForceMondeo thanks for the information. Hope to grab my last zeta on next event, gonna give to Vader then.
    @Prana_lama good to know that squad can be beaten, but why sidious attack block chirrut tenacity up?

Once Sid lays down the dots they don't go away and having a debuf means no one gets tenacity up when chirrut cleanses. Baze is a natural combo as he turns hots onto dots with his single target special. Palpatine might work but the team does want a lot of protection. Perhaps Vader tfp Sid shore trooper and ep/boba might work. But in beating the barris chaze GK combo really relies on the dots (barris basically kills herself with dots once she starts taking extra turns trying to cleanse the dots) and culling blade.

• Josh_K wrote: »
    fpancheri wrote: »
    The same team faster

Very likely that both teams will go on wailing on each other forever and ever.

Good point,