Cantina Missions: Luke worth unlocking ?

Is it best to do Talia missions or is Luke Skywalker worth unlocking ?

I have Talia at 4* at the moment

Replies

• I'm farming Talia.. She helps a lot in Dark side missions too..
  • I went for Luke. I have him promoted to 4*. He hits like a truck, but is a bit of a glass cannon. If he gets a couple guys focused on him he can get knocked out real quick.
  • Ohsonice
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I guess I should farm considering my team is 4* Chew 3* Jawa 2* Consular 2* Ashoka 2* Police. I am farming Lumi at the moment
  • I've been investing in Luke just because I got him in a chromium pack before I even unlocked the squad tables... so it just made sense to farm shards to 4* him. As stated, he hits super hard if the force is with you (RNG :( ) and he synergizes really well with Sid's leadership ability. With luck, I can sometimes knock out a DPS before Chewie has the chance to taunt. I'm not sure if I'll use him down the road... but I'll for sure use him over Talia in my mixed squads.
  • Ohsonice wrote: »
    Is it best to do Talia missions or is Luke Skywalker worth unlocking ?

I have Talia at 4* at the moment

Wookie missions
  • I got him from a chromium pack after farming him so he was instantly at 4* for me. His stun special has allowed me to take out Dooku in pvp in the first round which pretty much guarantees me a victory. Worth it imo, just gear him up and get his health as high as possible as he does need protecting
  • ^ The A.I. Lukes in arena always seem to take out my Dooku in 1 shot, 1st round.
  • What level is Luke if I want him to take out Dooku in PvP? around 40? 50?

How is Luke + Leia synergy? If both are at 4 stars and at level 40, how well does Leia's 2X crit bonus to all allies fit in with Luke's ability to hit hard?

I may want to form a Luke + Leia + Stormtrooper Han but I'm not sure if Han fits in with that group...

And of course, the final two or three spots will be held by Barriss, JC, and maybe Lando/Ben/ or someone hard hitting.