Member Qeltar?

Title

Replies

• He's awesome. Seriously.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Qeltar quit during the mods debacle. He was the leader of my first guild The Consulars, who were the best 50 people I've met playing this game. I miss him in this game. He is still active in other games and you can find him on reddit.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Ahh Qeltar. He would have been very outspoken at some of the things that have happened since he left!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • I member him. just seeing who else knows of his greatness seeing as many quit.
  • It was nice being able to see an anakin emblem and clicking on the link and knowing that it was a thought out knowledgeable post.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i heard he bundled his comments into a book. It's now for sale on amazon for 20 bucks.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    I miss his posts
  • Make Qeltar great again!
  • I really wish he'd come back. Give the game another chance. I was lurking back when he here, and I remember his awesomeness.

• I liked that dude. Lots of cool players and mega contributors have left the forums.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    MpXzsib.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ahh, Qeltar's posts were just the nicest reading material before going to bed, with a glass of fine blue milk.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Bumping this caused can!
  • Remember cosmicturtle?
  • Remember cosmicturtle?

Oh I member
  • Internet swag had some funny posts. I wonder what happened to him?
  • Glad the **** quit
  • MpXzsib.jpg

Good to see you back @cosmicturtle333 I know we had our differences in the past. Why such a long absence?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • @cosmicturtle333 hey mate! Good to see you posting again! Loved your threads.

Hope to see you come back to the game. If you don't want drama and a laid back guild, pm me.

Yes, guild plug. But three's is a cool dude. Be awesome to have him.
  • MpXzsib.jpg

Good to see you back @cosmicturtle333 I know we had our differences in the past. Why such a long absence?

Cheers mate. I didn't come back because I don't play this game anymore. Ultimately the gameplay is boring and grindy. I redownloaded it the other day and tried ships out for the first time, I didn't care what was happening. I just hit auto and watched the pew pews. Mods are ridiculously silly too.

If this were a good game there would be a paper/scissors/rock meta where there is a counter to everything. Take Pokémon for example. Each type has a strength and a weakness. There is no meta squad of six which dominates every match. There is balance and good design.

SWGOH isn't meant to be balanced and this is the issue ultimately. It is meant to be constantly in flux so characters fall into and out of the meta while constantly widening the amount of characters you need at max to perform well in every type of match and making 'max' harder and harder to achieve. How many people levelled heroes up for ship battles or guilds? The amount of heroes at max needed for optimal daily intake has increased from five up to what now? 15?

Playing the game casually bores me to death and playing to the best of my ability is a massive waste of time. So ultimately not playing is the best decision.
    @cosmicturtle333 hey mate! Good to see you posting again! Loved your threads.

Hope to see you come back to the game. If you don't want drama and a laid back guild, pm me.

Yes, guild plug. But three's is a cool dude. Be awesome to have him.

Cheers, but I'm done with SWGOH for good. There was so much promise but it was squandered in favour of maximising profits. I spent $50 for probably hundreds of hours of entertainment, but I feel like I wasted a lot of time, looking back now.

I've been playing Titanfall 2 a lot lately. It's a great game, you should check it out if you haven't already (it's an EA game so I'm not advertising something I shouldn't be). Feel free to add me on PS4 if you wanna stomp with me (an open invitation to anyone).

To all the Star Wars fans, see you in Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Respawn's upcoming Star Wars game if it's multiplayer. May the Force be with you.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
This discussion has been closed.