We could use a Quality Update and Schedule

We were given ONE in early December and now....nothing. This makes me sad. :(

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The December schedule was because they knew they would be on break. I would put.much hope into it becoming a regular thing.
  • Yup, here is a link to the schedule we were last given. It sure would be nice to get something like this again.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information/
  • Sure would be good to get something. Maybe I need to go post on the official forums over on Reddit since replies happen on there sometimes.
  • With all the cheating allegations that's probably their first concern before getting new events in the pipeline. It would be nice to get some form of communication for sure though
  • With all the cheating allegations that's probably their first concern before getting new events in the pipeline. It would be nice to get some form of communication for sure though
    Sure, the rampant cheating is the biggest problem but geez, communicate and tell us something useful!

• Hello? Anyone home? Ugh!

I'm bored. At least give me something to look forward to, geez!
  • Dealing with the cheating epidemic is most likely a major reason for delays in events and communication. This is vitally important for the health of the game, so if it takes a bit longer, so be it. But yeah, maybe a little message to the community to say hang in there while we ensure the integrity of the game would be good. And maybe give us a place to farm some of these OP Rogue characters while they're busy ;)
  • Obs0lete wrote: »
    Dealing with the cheating epidemic is most likely a major reason for delays in events and communication. This is vitally important for the health of the game, so if it takes a bit longer, so be it. But yeah, maybe a little message to the community to say hang in there while we ensure the integrity of the game would be good. And maybe give us a place to farm some of these OP Rogue characters while they're busy ;)

Have they given any indication that they acknowledge and plan to stop the cheating?

I stopped spending 2 months back as it was going on and awaiting news..
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    We were given ONE in early December and now....nothing. This makes me sad. :(

No update means nothing eventful anytime soon. Remember they gave us the update in December because there were 3 tournaments, now because people like myself rather have no tournaments than sightly flawed but playable/rewarding tournaments. The devs decided to get rid of tournaments for quite sometime therefore no news is good news.
  • All I want to hear is :

Hello holo table heros!
    For the next 6 weeks we will be focused on nothing but fixing bugs and making sure all the game mechanics are top notch.
    Please stay tuned for weekly fixes and thank you for all of your patience with broken game mechanics.

Always hoping :smile:
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    All I want to hear is :

Hello holo table heros!
    For the next 6 weeks we will be focused on nothing but fixing bugs and making sure all the game mechanics are top notch.
    Please stay tuned for weekly fixes and thank you for all of your patience with broken game mechanics.

Yes yes yes!!!
    All I want to hear is :

Hello holo table heros!

I'm there with ya! When it comes to EA, I have not exactly been able to believe that no news being good news. Somehow they are able to triple, quadruple, quintuple the size of the game but they still can't/won't fix Teebo. This really makes no sense and I have a programming background!

Why is simple common sense communication so difficult?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maybe we will hear something tomorrow...
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I will ask Kozi what the plans are tomorrow.

• ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Kyno wrote: »

What if tomorrow becomes the new August lol.

Good to hear that the devs are actually listening to us. I don't care if the timeline is off, but just a general idea of the future would be nice, because nothing has really happened in like a month
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

What if tomorrow becomes the new August lol.

Good to hear that the devs are actually listening to us. I don't care if the timeline is off, but just a general idea of the future would be nice, because nothing has really happened in like a month

If you look at the updates last year, it was about the same timeline. With all the holidays off, they probably don't plan things around this time and don't put deadline due to keep things "on schedule "....can't miss a deadline if there is no deadline.
    All I want to hear is :

Hello holo table heros!

You are correct, this is all we need! Even if you don't admit broken game mechanics and just let us know they are working on "tuning tournaments".

I really want this game to stick around for a long time but I feel like they are not going to keep players unless they let us know what's going on. When the forums have dozens of posts about the same questions and issues they need to address them. This is even more important because if you ever call customer service they tell you to post on the forums to get answers...
    All I want to hear is :

Hello holo table heros!

Actually they can easy fix almost all bugs just for a few days - just need to change descriptions LOL
    :smile:
  • Alright, gonna ask this question and brace myself for any/all attitude I'll get for not knowing... I'm not a fan of the tournaments anyway so haven't done one for awhile, How are people cheating?
  • Kivoku wrote: »
    Alright, gonna ask this question and brace myself for any/all attitude I'll get for not knowing... I'm not a fan of the tournaments anyway so haven't done one for awhile, How are people cheating?

That's against TOS to discuss here.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • @Kivoku , as snakes said it's against tos to discuss :neutral: You can easily find the answer via Reddit or a quick google search. Sorry