The Galactic Bounty Hunter Players Discussion

Replies

• Tejparn wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    I have been using this team with great success on offense, as said prior.....zam is a bit tactically challenged on defense:

F5cIpo5.jpg

3ciWgxt.jpg

uhm6MKy.jpg

ZLSsXGI.jpg

QhNDWTg.jpg

Nice to see, that's basically the team i'm moving to except for Baze. Think Sun fac is the best replacement tank or what do you guys think?

I feel like Baze is mostly there for his auto taunt so mabye shore would work but sun fac's dispel could help with taunts stopping zam from detonating thermals.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Tejparn wrote: »
    I have been using this team with great success on offense, as said prior.....zam is a bit tactically challenged on defense:

F5cIpo5.jpg

3ciWgxt.jpg

uhm6MKy.jpg

ZLSsXGI.jpg

QhNDWTg.jpg

Nice to see, that's basically the team i'm moving to except for Baze. Think Sun fac is the best replacement tank or what do you guys think?

I feel like Baze is mostly there for his auto taunt so mabye shore would work but sun fac's dispel could help with taunts stopping zam from detonating thermals.

Yeah Baze is there for auto taunt. What i found was server mates were putting in Han Solo when I only had B2 and would stun whoever they please to easily win.
  • I've been a die hard BH player from the start. Been using Boba lead in arena even before the rework. Nice to be in good company. I use

Boba (L )
    Dengar
    Greedo
    Cad

I float comfortably in top 10-15 with the current meta. Sometimes I go higher but I tend to avoid guild mates, even though I know our payout schedule. I'm pretty content where I'm at.

Sometimes I switch out Cad Bane for Mob Enforcer if I want to do the extra thermal thing, but the rest of my team is concrete. I've actually hit #1 with Mob Enforcer lol

Have you tried zam in your team?

Yeah would say zam is the star in a BH team.
  • So how do I use them effectively?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    G11 cad bane...he is not completely max g11 as he only has one unavailable (so like 88 he will be amongst the 1st to hit g12) but he does hit like a freight train, sometimes twice, despite his shortcomings of horrible speed and hp/protection. His stun is useful. And idk about his lead...maybe in the future evasion will make a comeback, but evasion seems so retro atm...like body glitter and mullets. (I cant ever see those coming back :o )

https://imgur.com/6NOxFnR

Almost 3600 physically attack = 15-20k on crits... and the mods on mine are not even close to the best. So you could still make a case for cad bane.
  • B2 or shore trooper for my bounty hunter team?
  • I've been a die hard BH player from the start. Been using Boba lead in arena even before the rework. Nice to be in good company. I use

Boba (L )
    Dengar
    Greedo
    Cad

I float comfortably in top 10-15 with the current meta. Sometimes I go higher but I tend to avoid guild mates, even though I know our payout schedule. I'm pretty content where I'm at.

Sometimes I switch out Cad Bane for Mob Enforcer if I want to do the extra thermal thing, but the rest of my team is concrete. I've actually hit #1 with Mob Enforcer lol

Have you tried zam in your team?

Nah. Sounds intriguing but I don't have her.

I also want an answer to this question.

I also want an answer to this question.

I think it depends on who you're facing shore for wiggs and b2 for Rex/yoda/people who rely on buffs. Baze would be the best of both worlds as he has dispel and auto taunt but he's pretty hard to get.
  • Glad this is a thing. Looking forward to more videos @RJ__Brando :)
  • If they make Jango Fett an event like Palpatine and Yoda(wich would be FANTASTIC) they really should release Bossk and Embo before that.Think about it.When The Emperor's Demise event shows up there are plenty of quick farm rebels but Bounty Hunters arent as accessible.Boba,Bane and IG-88 are ez farms but thats only 3/5.Zam is a priority option in a BH squad and she only shows up sometimes.
  • @RJ__Brando how's that new vid coming?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    @RJ__Brando how's that new vid coming?

Lol been busy :D GF's birthday so haven't been able to really get good footage.
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

Oh okay no rush just excited to see some bounty hunters in action.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

No worries!! By mid week I'll put together something!
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

No worries!! By mid week I'll put together something!

Great I can't wait.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    Can anyone try using a Tie fighter pilot as a 5th in a bounty hunter squad? I'd like to see how hard he hits and how often he goes due to all the debuffs.
  • Would really like to see Aurra Sing released as well. Zam is favorite bounty hunter of mine & she is fun to use during heist events, I like seeing her bombs explode when she shoots enemies.
  • Okay I need advice. What gear level does Zam and Dengar make them arena viable. Especially against Empire squads.
  • I use tfp in mine, its Boba lead, 6* Zam, 88, Tfp and Shore (4*). All modded for speed/pot apart from 88 who's Speed/crit damage. Tfp is at 257 so always goes first, when Boba and Zam get started Tfp goes a a lot. I want to get Greedo in there for more tds but I drop like a stone on def without shore.
  • Okay I need advice. What gear level does Zam and Dengar make them arena viable. Especially against Empire squads.

How old is your shard?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    @RJ__Brando have you tried using Bariss zeta with bounty hunters? With the health stacking from potency, you can potentially be healing for 10-12k per crit. Maybe something like Boba, Zam, 88, Bariss, Baze/GK?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Zooey wrote: »
    @RJ__Brando have you tried using Bariss zeta with bounty hunters? With the health stacking from potency, you can potentially be healing for 10-12k per crit. Maybe something like Boba, Zam, 88, Bariss, Baze/GK?

That slacker doesn't have zeta bariss but is an interesting theory.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

That slacker doesn't have zeta bariss

This is true...i decided to zeta Vader instead
  • TherealPhotor
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @RJ__Brando

I run
    Boba
    Zam
    Greedo
    IG-88
    RG
    All g11. Want to replace RG with Dengar and trying to figure out the health benefits (and Bariss point is very good one)

I've recently moved to bounty hunters and love them. Zam is awesome (shame ai is incompetent with her though). Does anyone have an easy way to calculate/check their health from the boba lead buff?
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • It's really time for a 7th Bounty hunter now!!!
  • I believe the health buff from Boba lead is as follows - I have tested the numbers using Talia as a percent healer and it checks out:
    1. Add up the potency percentages of all Bounty Hunters.
    2. Divide that number by 2
    3. Multiple that number by the max health of Boba (i.e. his health after mods)
    4. Add that amount of additional health to all Bounty Hunters.

Since the health buff is based on Boba's max health, it's more advantageous to squishy toons like 88 and Zam, and less to Dengar.
  • Lovely thanks. I've stuck Dengar in at 5 star and gone potency mad. Over 400% total so based on that maths all my bounty hunter health stats are tripled. Very nice to see them survive Wiggs attacks.
  • What about a team consisting of Boba, Zam, IG88, B2, and Jawa Eng.?
  • "This February, things are changing. Get ready for the dark side."
    Really hope this means one or two more bounty hunters.