Please Fix Daily Guild Coin Contribution Recap

There is no way for guild management to accurately track members not contributing their 600 coins a day. Please fix this.

Replies

• I strongly believe they should remove that 600 cap all together considering there are players that buy energy refreshes consistently. It would make sense to allow players to contribute that energy towards the guild!
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • +1 job on officers who track is a nightmare... Been like this for months and still nada
  • Yeah it's really annoying.

+1
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    The best way is for everybody to leave and rejoin. That way way the total lifetime tickets earned will always be divisible by 600. If it's not you know who needs to finish their 600
  • It was reported in the bugs section, pretty sure @CG_Kozispoon said it was fine...which no it isn't. There needs to be some attempt to address the bugs and issues section of this forum cause it's depressing over there. There's a portion of the player base with Sony Xperia phones who haven't been able to fully play the game since NOVEMBER! But we can only get so much communication from them I guess.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    +1
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    The best way is for everybody to leave and rejoin. That way way the total lifetime tickets earned will always be divisible by 600. If it's not you know who needs to finish their 600

Just keep in mind: You have to do this AFTER the guild payout, and you can NOT log any energy before re-joining. It can be a logistics nightmare. Plus, as soon as someone misses it just once (it happens, especially when good folks are on vacation or family/work concerns), they have to leave and come back again.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I think that there should be a week option. So you can't tell if they have been active the past 7 days. If the g only burned 2000 energy or less that week then you know what's up. Also what is wrong with setting the guild cap at 30000 and leave it be the old way. Some of our members end up running close to 1500 energy a day or more. As long as the guild cap is 30000 we could take players that are developing and the experienced players can overcome their limited energy pool. It would help out the stronger guilds in the long run. You know how hard it is for newer players who aren't as the top of their shards to burn 600 energy a day? Remember when the energy pool was like 45? It is a nightmare lol
  • Oh and there are times where the guild screen doesn't even report correctly. I somehow didn't burn 600 myself 2 days this month yet I was double refreshing and being the most active plyer in the guild? It truly is bugged. Had one day where I did 5 refreshes and it said I only used 480 energy. Lol that alone is impossible since I collect and use all free energy as well
  • plus 1
  • It does need fixed it is a problem we dont use it because we know it doesn't work so members can slack without us knowing
  • +1000

We really need better guild management tools
  • It was reported in the bugs section, pretty sure @CG_Kozispoon said it was fine...which no it isn't. There needs to be some attempt to address the bugs and issues section of this forum cause it's depressing over there. There's a portion of the player base with Sony Xperia phones who haven't been able to fully play the game since NOVEMBER! But we can only get so much communication from them I guess.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!"
  • The easy fix is lift the individual cap of 600 and keep a guild cap of 30k. Problem solved.
  • The easy fix is lift the individual cap of 600 and keep a guild cap of 30k. Problem solved.

This doesn't help manage slackers.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • +1 OP
    Jetlife wrote: »

Just keep in mind: You have to do this AFTER the guild payout, and you can NOT log any energy before re-joining. It can be a logistics nightmare. Plus, as soon as someone misses it just once (it happens, especially when good folks are on vacation or family/work concerns), they have to leave and come back again.

+1 @SnakesOnAPlane

Doesn't solve the problem of slackers, but does help mediate the problem because it allows some members that do refresh energy to pick up the slack.

+1
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • I don't know if they would do it without making you pay for it? Kind of like refreshing energy with crystals?
  • Just an inbox message to all officers+leader, about last days guild coin contribution. That's it
  • +1

Its crazy how the guild total can be correct, but the guild members numbers don't represent that.. seriously, its been months.. fix this!

Also, bring back weekly tracking!
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!