Sony Xperia XZ Can't Play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Options
    Im gonna go for a refund soon, such negligence is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Im gonna go for a refund soon, such negligence is unacceptable.

Don't bring up the r word, someone might actually have to look at this thread then...
  • Options
    Hiya?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Our team has a fix to resolve this issue, but it may be some time before this is finalized for client release. We appreciate your patience while this is handled.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Our team has a fix to resolve this issue, but it may be some time before this is finalized for client release. We appreciate your patience while this is handled.

Thank you very much!
  • Options

Great to get an update, and hear a fix is in sight!

A little concerned about the "it may be some time before this is finalized for client release" statement though... How long is "some time", considering it's been 3 months already.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it's being addressed!
  • Options
    Take your time while its ruining my gameplay.
  • Options
    moonhead wrote: »
    Is there any updates here? Seems like this issue has been around for almost 2 months now, we don't even have an ETA yet... Pretty poor service.

@EA_MindTricks
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_CapGaSP
    @CG_Kozispoon

SERIOUSLY not one person can take 5 mins out of their time to answer your customers, yes some of us are invested and you have an obligation to provide a service..

As a PAYING customer or " VIP " I ask that you address this issue in accordance with your obligation please..

Regards,

Atomik

“Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Options
    valos wrote: »
    Yes, currently 4 devices are concerned: XZ, X performance, X, X compact.
    And maybe soon the Z5 and Z5 premium because OTA Android 7 Nougat is currently rolling out for them too (Z3+ tablet and Z5 compact are planned).
    EA, what are you waiting to be professional. Almost 3 months now, it is too long!!!
    Please fixed this bug.

As a Z5 owner wanting to update to 7.0 Nougat I hope other Xperia Z5 players hold off on the recently rolled out OS update until EA can ensure this will not have the same effect as with the X / XZ models..
  • Options
    Any updates guys.?
    @EA_MindTricks
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I've noticed other bugs have been fixed just recently, units no longer stay in the injured stance when they health is recovered, for example, but still no fix for Xperia phones? C'mon guys, if you've got a fix, please roll it out!
  • Options

How long is "some time"?
  • Options
    I checked today on my device and it worked as bad as always :neutral:

I hope that once this issue is solved we receive a small compensation for long months of waiting. Not only these who buy crystal packages but also these who are pure f2p.

Would be nice to know where really problem is located. We know it manifests on Sony's customised Android. Is it because a core code is shared between Android and iOS? That's why it's so difficult to make changes?

And to all developers. If there is any way we can help debugging a problem there should be enough volunteers willing to help :blush:
  • Options
    I get a new phone and it's one of the few that can't play the only mobile game I actually like :/ looks like it hasn't worked for months :( should I just ask for a refund Monday? Only because I can't even transfer it to my ipad and I really don't fancy starting from scratch :/
  • Options
    I get a new phone and it's one of the few that can't play the only mobile game I actually like :/ looks like it hasn't worked for months :( should I just ask for a refund Monday? Only because I can't even transfer it to my ipad and I really don't fancy starting from scratch :/

Unless we hear from devs by that I would say you should get refund.
  • Options
    This is rediculus
  • Options
    No notes in bugs list, no clarification in several threads, just some "shut up" post saying it will take some time before we can play a stable game
  • Options
    I'm trying to get my money back now haha so I can buy something I can play.
  • Options
    Gave up after being on hold for an hour and a half but I'll try again Monday haha what a joke!
  • Options
    I'm trying to get my money back now haha so I can buy something I can play.
    Gave up after being on hold for an hour and a half but I'll try again Monday haha what a joke!

Who are you speaking to for a refund?
  • Options
    I just called a number I got on Google and have been filling out bug reports on the ea site but I haven't got through on either yet. It's a shame I really like this game :/
  • Options
    I really hope this fix is released soon. It's gotten to the point that I can't play either new lightside or Darkside missions without an immediate crash!
  • Options
    This whole scenario is a fuc.ing joke. I wait now more than three month for a solution. I miss raids, i miss daily rewards, i loose everytime a lot of energy and places in Arena. I installed a app on laptop that i can hold bit my level. And serious EA, this is now the third big update and nothing happens. This is no customer service and you are wondering why everybody hates you with your fuc.king support.
  • Options
    I just opened a case with them, sent screen shots of all my billing emails and hopefully I'll have a refund soon.
  • Options
    Most depressing thread on here, even the r word is brought up and still no one cares. Alienating a portion of the player base. They really need to stop with new content and stop making us test their game. Seriously stop introducing new characters and fix your game.
  • Mhmacleod
    194 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    EA, if it helps, I've the same issues on my Xperia X and I think it's actually a specific set of scenarios from what I've observed so far.
    Most of this happens on stages where the background is rotated and I think it triggers when a buggy one is loaded, specifically the nightsister stage where the Savage Oppress daily challenge is on, as that crashes very consistently.
    Stages with other fixed backdrops and ship stages never seem to have any problems.

On a good note, nougat was generally very kind to the game as I can now toggle between the in-game and another app like WhatsApp without it having to restart. If you could fix this as well it'd be super.

*Edit* I just confirmed all tatooine stages as well. Could you maybe just swap these backgrounds till the problem is resolved? If the nihilus event is held there it'd become the Lord of Despair instead...
    Post edited by Mhmacleod on
  • Options
    Exactly. Where else can we forward this thread? Now that we dont even hear anything anymore, theyre either afraid to backtrack this long thread or just dont care at all.
  • Options
    The guy I spoke to got his info wrong and I might not even be able to get a refund. This is messed up. It can't be as hard as adding new characters.
  • Options
    I am dumbfounded that this thread was created in November 2016. The only thing we ever heard from the forum police is nothing but a shut up note tbh.