Game Crashing

2Next

Replies

• I would think they only get your code to see if you are a criminal.
  • I can't believe after 3 months this hasn't even been looked into. I have no other apps that are broken. It's just yours!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    If the workaround is not eliciting any results, I'm sorry to say that we'll have to ask for more of your patience as this bug is reviewed.
    Our team has a fix to resolve this, but it may be some time before this is finalized for client release. We appreciate your patience while this is handled.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Sony Xperia X has a similar issue when loading longer battles or Arena battles.

Game is basically unplayable.
  • If the workaround is not eliciting any results, I'm sorry to say that we'll have to ask for more of your patience as this bug is reviewed.
    Our team has a fix to resolve this, but it may be some time before this is finalized for client release. We appreciate your patience while this is handled.

Can you define "some time"?
  • Still no answers.?
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Ientus
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello,

same problem, Sony update to android 7.0 and game chrash under the most varied conditions. But is always with characters never with ships.

I think one special charcter or a special map is "broken".

sorry bad english, but a thing that will never do is "Herausforderung Geschicklichkeit Rang V"

I hope you understand my thoughts.

best regards

PS: ally code 598-447-236
  • airdog23 wrote: »
    If the workaround is not eliciting any results, I'm sorry to say that we'll have to ask for more of your patience as this bug is reviewed.

Can you define "some time"?

How long is "some time"?
  • I think some times mean never...
  • The problem is resolved !!!