Thoughts on the meaning of "dark side" is coming...

Prev134
Atlas1
1713 posts Member
edited January 2017
Most people think Empire...what about Sith? Will we get new toons? New synergies?

New Empire:
Thrawn
Kallus
Grand Inquisitor

New Sith:
Bane
Malgus
Revan

New Seperatists:
Droideka
Commando Droid
Jango
Standard Battle Droid

New Scoundrels:
Dr. Aphra
Triple-000
Black Krrstan
Jabba the Hut
Embo

Mandalorians:
Pre Vizla
Bo Katan
Any other Death Watch mandos

First Order:
Snoke (lol no)
Gen Hux

New Synergies:
Maul and Savage (duh)
Aphra and Droids
Sid and Dooku

What all do you guys think is coming in February? Hopefully the end of Rebel Scum.
Post edited by Atlas1 on

Replies

• Options
    Actually, adding Droideka would make a lot of sense. Explains why the droids didn't get any Zeta love.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Grand Inquisitor

giphy.gif
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    well, considering the rebels added, chirrut, baze, jyn, cassian, k2so, bistan, srp. so that's 7 heroes from one movie. Somehow I doubt Dark side will get even that number in one month. Frankly i'd be surprised if Dark side got 4. Since we know about Krennic and Deathtrooper. that's just 2 spot left

out of your list, i'm pretty certain they won't add new First Order right now. got another movie by end of year for that. all others are slightly possible

my guess goes to, a separatist droid like droideka, and embo. with perhaps a reworked synergy (hopefully maul savage, or dooku sid)

i also do think they're adding dark side so there'll be more than a handful of dark side ships too.

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    How can you possibly do anything with Snoke now? I'll try:

GENERAL! (Basic): Snoke is displeased and inflicts offense down to everyone as they feel sad.
    Hologram (Unique): Snoke can't take any damage because he's a Hologram silly. Snoke is "defeated" when there's no more allies.
    Baby Snatcher (Special): Snoke converts one enemy to his side (must have open spot).
    Supreme Leader (Leader): Some gibberish.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I feel there's a Ray Victory joke in there somewhere....

(and this will go completely over everyone else's head)
  • Options
    I think they're going to give us the toons they already told us about - maybe (hopefully) a little re-work here and there and that's about it.
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar!

CGI Tarkin!
  • Options
    Oh - actually - we NEED dark side Barris!

The dark side has garbage healers, Dakka, Talia... Please. Give us someone who can actually heal.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it could be just me, but i thought dark side is comming was because of the krennic and deathtrooper release. Not sure why people think it means that they are going to add more DS characters.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    Oh - actually - we NEED dark side Barris!

The dark side has garbage healers, Dakka, Talia... Please. Give us someone who can actually heal.

+1
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be cool with Dark Bariss.

I threw out Snoke to get discussion rolling tbh. Obviously we know nothing about his character but just brainstorming DS toons we don't have yet.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Add Bossk, Zuckuss and 4LOM to scoundrels.
  • Options
    Bossk, Jango Fett, Inquisitor, Eighth Brother, Droideka, Imperial Jumptrooper, Battle Droid (Tan skinny one), Thrawn, Revan, Malak, AT-AT raid. There's plenty of places they could go with this.
  • Options
    I would really like a sith character with the ability for life steal. Combined with a cool animation, sacking the life out of another char and giving it to himself/everybody.
    Remember the jedi knight computer games!
  • Options
    I think they mean the dark side is rising by bringing in krennic and deathtrooper. Don't ask for to much.. you won't be let down if your happy with what they already told us
  • Options
    Serrera88 wrote: »
    I would really like a sith character with the ability for life steal. Combined with a cool animation, sacking the life out of another char and giving it to himself/everybody.
    Remember the jedi knight computer games!

Like palpatine?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    I think they mean the dark side is rising by bringing in krennic and deathtrooper. Don't ask for to much.. you won't be let down if your happy with what they already told us
    200.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    As long as they arent from the awful rebels cartoon or from any of the new comics i would be happy. Finish established characters first, enough of the noobs to the star wars universe.
  • Options
    it means get out your checkbooks to pay for some crappy b side toons that will be way OP and make all the effort you have put into the game a waste of time.
  • Options
    it means get out your checkbooks to pay for some **** b side toons that will be way OP and make all the effort you have put into the game a waste of time.

Either that or get ready to save up your ally points for those fun tourneys that you know we all love.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Oh ho ho!!! kozi says there's more than just Krennic and DT!!!!
  • Options
    I think they plan on adding more imperial and first order heroes from the films. With recent additions we have wider selections now for rebels and resistance. Makes since to flesh out their opposites. And possibly some tweaks to lesser used ones like kylo ren.
  • Options
    Oh ho ho!!! kozi says there's more than just Krennic and DT!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!
    Let's just hope they are farmable!!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Grand Inquisitor

giphy.gif

Why the Rebels hate? Have you even seen Rebels mate?
  • Options
    Grand Inquisitor

giphy.gif

Why the Rebels hate? Have you even seen Rebels mate?

It's too bright and happy. Plus, thecharacters don't feel like they belong in the SW universe.
  • Options
    Don't really know what to expect, there's only thing I do know:
    I expect to be happy because we are finally getting something in this game that isn't for whales only and isn't a rebel.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    it could be just me, but i thought dark side is comming was because of the krennic and deathtrooper release. Not sure why people think it means that they are going to add more DS characters.

You speak my mind.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    In my opinion, it will be mostly Empire characters (already started with Krennic and Death Trooper) and Separatists characters as Kozi's post referenced separatist shards being up for grabs in the Ground Assault Event. There has been long time rumors of a Separatist Capital Ship coming as well (Grievous or Nute?). So I think that's what they mean by Dark Side: Empire and Separatists.

• Options
    That would make sense, the only ship that is not release and have his character to the ship shop is Grievous.

I'm thinking :

Deathtrooper & Krennic --January
    Separatists-- February

Grievous ship -- End of February through reworked Tournament ?
  • Options
    I would love to have KOTOR characters guys... but let's be real, between licencing and rights and Canon/Legends it's not going to happen.

That being said I do wholeheartedly welcome the concept of more Sith. However only canon sith I can identify as candidates are the Inquisitors from Rebels. (Which I love)

Or ... would they dare give a new (clone wars/rebels) Darth maul? (Nope).