Game Update 1/17/2017 *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• Well, I have 10g Rey, 10g EE, 10g ES, 9g Teebo, 9g Chirpa. All 7*. My Poe and RP are 8g, have no Finn. Is it enough I wonder? Chirpa is quite squishy, but if we have Krennic/DT in our team, he can be replaced to Rey.
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Well, I have 10g Rey, 10g EE, 10g ES, 9g Teebo, 9g Chirpa. All 7*. My Poe and RP are 8g, have no Finn. Is it enough I wonder? Chirpa is quite squishy, but if we have Krennic/DT in our team, he can be replaced to Rey.

Why would Krennic/DT be tagged resistance or ewok?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Well, I have 10g Rey, 10g EE, 10g ES, 9g Teebo, 9g Chirpa. All 7*. My Poe and RP are 8g, have no Finn. Is it enough I wonder? Chirpa is quite squishy, but if we have Krennic/DT in our team, he can be replaced to Rey.

I thought so because K2-SO event was like this. But I really do not know.

Ok, I reread the announcement I confused events, sorry...
  • Vinniarth wrote: »

K2SO didn't work like that? It gave you K2SO as an ally (6th spot). Additionally, the Ewok/Resistance/Ugnaught is for the Separatist event, not the DT/Krennic events.
  • Acrofales wrote: »

K2SO didn't work like that? It gave you K2SO as an ally (6th spot). Additionally, the Ewok/Resistance/Ugnaught is for the Separatist event, not the DT/Krennic events.

Thanks, I figured =)
  • "new forced-ally tech first unveiled in Escape from Jedha"

Was this an event? A tournament? For some reason I don't recall doing anything with Escape from Jedha, but I probably just forgot it or was too lazy to pay attention.

Can someone help me out on this?

Scape of Jehda was the event to acquire K2SO, you are probably IOS :/

You would be correct. I am indeed playing on iOS. :(
  • So the new event is IOS only, that should make up for the K2SO debacle.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Bobolio wrote: »
    So the new event is IOS only, that should make up for the K2SO debacle.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/853557/#Comment_853557

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • "Special Operations- Earn shards for Director Krennic and Death Trooper while learning how his skills work during this EXCLUSIVE limited time event"

EXCLUSIVE does this mean android only again?!?!?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Yes it does, didn't you see that in the post? Haha jk I'm pretty sure it will be available on both platforms.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    @EA_Jesse's events Information post has been updated detailing all the things you need/want to know. Feel free to give it a look see <<HERE>> Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hiya!
    @EA_Jesse's events Information post has been updated detailing all the things you need/want to know. Feel free to give it a look see <<HERE>> Cheers!

@CG_Kozispoon Hey Kozi, when will we see a post for character strategy on Krennic and Deathtrooper? It would be cool to not only see them, but see what we need from an ability mats perspective, namely Zeta's and Omega. I know some of us are sitting on our meager stockpiles of Zeta's waiting to see what happens. LOL! Best Regards!
  • PLEASE MAKE ONE OF THESE GUYS GIVE POTENCY UP!!! I still don't understand why the only toon that gives it is a jedi (Fisto), light side have minimal debuffs overall and jedi don't have any useful ones but aayla's stun and maybe anakin's basic and Lum's Block
  • Hey devs, the more you tighten your grip, the more players will slip through you fingers
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    PLEASE MAKE ONE OF THESE GUYS GIVE POTENCY UP!!! I still don't understand why the only toon that gives it is a jedi (Fisto), light side have minimal debuffs overall and jedi don't have any useful ones but aayla's stun and maybe anakin's basic and Lum's Block

What abaout Mr. Palpatine? His Leaderskill grants an decent potency buff to all empire toons that can't be debuffed ;-).

What the Empire realy need is an debuffer!

Btw
    @Dev's
    Great work with the barris nerf. Her zeta is still strong but no longer op. I appriciate that. :)

• PLEASE MAKE ONE OF THESE GUYS GIVE POTENCY UP!!! I still don't understand why the only toon that gives it is a jedi (Fisto), light side have minimal debuffs overall and jedi don't have any useful ones but aayla's stun and maybe anakin's basic and Lum's Block

Lol - your 3 exceptions are actually three great debuffs, by arguably the 3 best Jedi. But I do agree with your point in general. However, if there was an Empire or Sith that granted potency up, people would be screaming that it's OP because it synergizes too well. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I am so excited that these troops will be released in event based like K2SO and not tournaments.
  • I agree with that. I'm really hoping they fit well in arena. Since I switched to empire I'd really like to have some extras to mix in and shake it up even more. I'm the line empire in a sea of rebels
  • @CG_Kozispoon or @CG_CapGaSP

Hey guys, any chance we can get some details about the refresh costs for the Special Operations event for Krennic and Deathtrooper? Trying to budget "resources." :smiley:
  • Maybe I can finally unlock Nute Gunray!
  • Bobolio wrote: »

great, i take that as some form of punishment for being android user...
    kidding!
    the cake is a lie
  • Bobolio wrote: »

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

That comment lowered the IQ of the forums. Google accepted the offer, Apple did not. Plus, that would make Apple favored as they're excluding Google for no reason and giving 2 toons rather than 1.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2017

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

That comment lowered the IQ of the forums. Google accepted the offer, Apple did not. Plus, that would make Apple favored as they're excluding Google for no reason and giving 2 toons rather than 1.

You don't know anything about that.
    And how would it make apple favored by the way? I don't think we are gonna 7* two characters just like that lol.
    My highest bet is that we can 3* them and use lots of crystal for refresh.
    Remember you got a data card with K2 before the event. If you didn't get that you wouldn't been able to 7* without paying crystals.....

• Gamorrean wrote: »

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

And how would it make apple favored by the way? I don't think we are gonna 7* two characters just like that lol.
    Remember you got a data card with K2 before the event. If you didn't get that you wouldn't been able to 7* without paying crystals.....

K2 is useless in most cases. Deathtrooper and Krennic problably will be OP

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

Actually, yeah, I do. Ask @CG_Kozispoon for confirmation of Google paying for the offer while Apple didn't, try again.
  • Where are the tournaments???

Ended for now. Dunno if theyll come back

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

Actually, yeah, I do. Ask @CG_Kozispoon for confirmation of Google paying for the offer while Apple didn't, try again.

It would be much easier if you just showed me, so we don't have to call out devs.

Ended for now. Dunno if theyll come back

thank you for reply me! <3
    Gamorrean wrote: »

the-funny-nope-10.jpg

It would be much easier if you just showed me, so we don't have to call out devs.

I couldn't find the link, I remember seeing Kozi post it though.