Jedi consular

Hi guys, i'm stuck with Consular's equip lev V 'cause to upgrade to lev VI i should be lev 49 and i am only 44.. It's the same for you?
all others toons can have their equip lev VI, why this poor guy can't?

Replies

• Not just you, and yeah it is a bit weird that a starter character suddenly gets shut down for a handful of levels.
  • ilyanor wrote: »
    Hi guys, i'm stuck with Consular's equip lev V 'cause to upgrade to lev VI i should be lev 49 and i am only 44.. It's the same for you?
    all others toons can have their equip lev VI, why this poor guy can't?

Yeah I have a piece for 5th gear progression I coukdnt even get bc it requires 5-D from light side.
  • Yup, he hits a brick wall until you can access Light Side 5 missions at L43+ (unless you somehow get lucky with shipments or something)
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • scootle wrote: »
    Yup, he hits a brick wall until you can access Light Side 5 missions at L43+ (unless you somehow get lucky with shipments or something)

No, it requires DS 5 which is unlocked at 49.

But I feel your pain man. All my other dudes in my main team are at T6 with 2 pieces left for T7(need Lv 52 or so) and Consular is still stuck at T5. It also doesn't help that he needs 20 extremely rare items for that slot as well.
  • Oh I got confused which Tier the OP was talking about. My Consular is trapped at Tier IV right now until I can ding L43 (only L41 still) since I need to access LS5 for gear components.

How wonderful that this gating mechanic continues to L49... :neutral:
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Luminara needs lots of those 5 piece craft item to get to level V and its REALLY annoying
  • Luckily getting from 44 to 49 only takes 5 days. By level 50 I had my consular all the way up to gear level 7 with 4 pieces equipped.
  • It's just sad because at Lv 45 I have every other team member maxed at Tier VI 4/6 pieces and Consular is stuck way back at Tier V. Lol its madness!!!
  • Thought I would send you guys an update.

I was scrolling through reddit and apparently this is a bug. A fix is "coming soon"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/3w7gvd/this_looks_fishy_is_this_a_bug_requires_20_purple/