QGJ making me rethink my starting 5

13Next

Replies

• I have mine lvl 60 3* gear 7 and he is already good albeit slightly squishy still.
  • Jinn is probably the best all around toon in the game. He is certainly worth building.
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    Does QGJ help your droid team?

I don't have Poggle where I want him yet so I keep QGJ on the droid team. He helps me immensely on rounds where the other Poe gets off first and the enemy team doesn't blow up 86 and 88 before I get to go. Their Poe goes, the first on my team going after that is QGJ or Poe. Off comes the taunt and up comes my taunt. I am free to go at their DPS and take them out before they get a chance to go at my DPS again. I LOVE him on my droid team.
  • I have him at 2 star and still use him in the arena, his leader ability is useful
  • Anyone with his speed / abilities is useful. His low health really make him easy to counter and depending on targeting will be gone quick. He can be one shot even with 7* investing in him now is really just a counter for Poe. If luming update puts a character that transforms meta like Poe did in Cantina shipments you will be competing w/ QJG for new character. None of us know the future of the game but I'd chill for now on investing
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    QGJ leader ability is very useful in GW.your lumi and JC(if you still use him) will get quicker turns hence more heals.Put QGJ in as leader from 2nd GW battle and see the magic. Last 3 GW have been a breeze for me.I use QGj+Lumi+Fives+Sid+Dooku for GW.
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4* dies very fast purple gear or not. He is good, just easily killed.
  • the assist and the dispel ( offense buff for 2 turns ) worth the effort to gear up and star.
  • I have him at 2 star and still use him in the arena, his leader ability is useful
    I have him at 2 star and still use him in the arena, his leader ability is useful

Only for Jedi .
    So like lumi , jc, bariss.
    Without his leader abilities he worth it . I use him without the leadership
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    Does QGJ help your droid team?

It helps mostly because he calls for an assist and it is pretty nice damage.
  • Thx for all the comments at this moment I am running QGJ as leader, lumi, sid, phasma, and dooku(still think he is great no matter what anyone says)

Will probably try mace once I unlock him, and maybe will incorperate ig86 back in the squad once I get his shards from the monthly awards, should be 6* by end of month
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi.
    Do you remeber QGJ's Humbling Blow was nerfed and is not as good as it was. More , it has a bug and you will not see offense up if you debuff the target but it has too small health and will die.

I used QGJ as my leader from ~10th level to maybe 30th. I have not seen any proffits of his leader bonus. Nothing . I replaced this possition with Ima-Gun Di. Now on 60th level I see a sense to replace him with Sid - because of QGJ's offence up buff or Phasma - because of each team action buffeed ...
    QGJ is a solid member of team but not as a leader ... or if I am wrong please explain me , where is a mistake.
    My opinion - QGJ is excelent solution for Poe.
  • garcia_george99
    164 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Tomek wrote: »
    Hi.
    Do you remeber QGJ's Humbling Blow was nerfed and is not as good as it was. More , it has a bug and you will not see offense up if you debuff the target but it has too small health and will die.

I used QGJ as my leader from ~10th level to maybe 30th. I have not seen any proffits of his leader bonus. Nothing . I replaced this possition with Ima-Gun Di. Now on 60th level I see a sense to replace him with Sid - because of QGJ's offence up buff or Phasma - because of each team action buffeed ...
    QGJ is a solid member of team but not as a leader ... or if I am wrong please explain me , where is a mistake.
    My opinion - QGJ is excelent solution for Poe.

I use his as a leader because eventually his speed boost will affect everyone once it is level 8 his leader ability is currently level 6.

Also with his leader abitlity I notice that lumi and himself take turns quickly and since I already have fast players I dint mind that his leader ability only affects 2/5 toons. I am also working on getting mace and probably will bring him in exchange for phasma