Qui Gon Jinn the Jedi lame horse

Wow so this guy...
5 stars, maxed gear at 58 = weak as all weak.
Does this guy even have hitpoints enough to last more than one hit?
So he can call an ally big deal, lots toons can do that.
So he can dispel, big deal, the Ewok can do that and with a ton more health and also not having to worry about anti Jedi enemy.

All the hype and for what?
A toon at level 58 can't even fill his slots cause he needs level 63+
A toon that has a school girl health pool
Bro ...do you even Jedi? Cause you be lame.......
To the bench with you !!!!

Replies

• Lol underestimate him you do mmm
  • Lol. Try QGJ with poe. I have neither but am smart enough to see QGJ is a real threat... just upgrade hum further, get a taunt and wreck...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Don't farm him then. People in your server will be happier
  • Why are you guys trying to reason with an obvious troll
  • Nzchimeran wrote: »
    Wow so this guy...
    So he can dispel, big deal, the Ewok can do that and with a ton more health and also not having to worry about anti Jedi enemy.

If you find him useless, perhaps you could give him to me? ;)

As Subject Zero pointed out, put QGJ behind Poe and see him do his magic. He is one of those one-shot kill heroes with his assist...
  • He has more health than the often praised Sidious, hits harder and has arguably equal utility. Seems good to me.
    Wow so this guy...

Nobody forced you to get GQJ, toxic whiner.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I have to admit I was a little bit dissapointed also when I unlocked him yesterday. He doesn't have much life and he doesn't hit very hard. But, he's just 2 stars and lvl55 yet, with lvl VI gear, so he will get stronger. Still I already used him in GW and he did well.

To the TS: Pls keep in mind what QGJ can do. He can call an ally every second round and the ally will do significantly more damage. He can remove positive effects from an opponent while doing damage and he can give your whole party more attack power. If he had more HP also he would probably be OP and ppl would call for a nerf.
  • At 3* lvl 60 gear 7 he is on my GW A team. I am waiting for 4* to put him in arena. He is already awesome at 3* and almost always removes taunt with his special.
  • I like the new rise of QGJ. My dooku stuns/ability block before the sap can do much. Personally I'm finishing my daka to 7 before I even start jinn, her stuns and dooku stuns are too satisfying.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I agree with QGJ, I also think Sid is bad and Rey and Geo Soldier. Also, Poe is the worst. Have you seen his damage? So low.

All of them should be on everyone's bench. Starting five should feature all ewoks.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    I agree with QGJ, I also think Sid is bad and Rey and Geo Soldier. Also, Poe is the worst. Have you seen his damage? So low.

All of them should be on everyone's bench. Starting five should feature all ewoks.

...and Ugnaught. L2p noob. <3
  • Most important of all it seems is gear(as I saw someone post in another thread) I've personally noticed too that at gear 7 is when most start to shine.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Are you having trouble staying afloat in the shallow end of the think tank?
  • Telaan wrote: »

Royal Guard is the best. Indestructible 1 hit killing macine. QGJ, FOTP, Poe, Geo, rubbish

RG
    Ewok Scout
    Ugnaught
    Tusken Raider
    Teebo

Now that is the team to fear.
    Wow so this guy...

I giggled at that, bro do you even Jedi lol
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • People don't like QGJ because he needs gear and a few stars as well as investment into his abilities. I don't mind, the lazy will get rolled by those that put the time in.