A Bronzium drop rate Sample

I tried to dig up an older thread about this and post there, couldn't find it. Simply, a bronzium drop rate, sample size 800 drops.

-Gear: 598/800, of which only 2 were purple: mk8 blastech weapon mod prototype, and a mk4 stun gun

-Credits: 61/800 drops

-Training droids: 56/800 drops

-Shards: 71/800 drops; of this, 8 of those shards were toons I didn't have unlocked (not sure if that means anything)

-Characters: 14/800, of which I already had 13. Unlocked Gen. Veers; Poggle, Snowtrooper, Teebo, Ewok Elder x2, IG-86, Biggs Darklighter x2, Royal Guard x2, Ashoka Tano, Ewok Scout, and Jedi Consular. This ends up being 132 shards converted at the shard shop.

Although I have no use for over half the drops, newer players certainly could use these items. I noticed when I started getting shards, at least 2 more dropped close after, sometimes a character, then a long run of gear. Hope this is of benefit to some. Have fun!

Replies

• I love posts like this, thanks for the data
  • So out of 200,000 Ally points you just got 14 characters and 1 was 4*?

That puts a lot in perspective lol
  • 14/800 is ~ 2% fits in with my calculations of character drop rate = 2%
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Darkjoe1990
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Good to know. Do characters have different drop rates depending on their * within that 2%?
    (I'm not activating my Poggle or Lobot until I get them from bronziums I don't have a need for either so I can afford to be patient)

Must investigate further *hurm*
  • Good to know. Do characters have different drop rates depending on their * within that 2%?
    (I'm not activating my Poggle or Lobot until I get them from bronziums I don't have a need for either so I can afford to be patient)

I got Royal Guard 3 times, ig-86 once, Ahsoka once and lobot once.
    Not a big enough sample size (and it would take hours to do my 275k)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Yeah for new players, this is a gold mine. All you need to do is get your dailies done and you get what 5,000 ally points? Trade them in - tons of gear, credits, droids and the occasional full toon and shards.
  • I don't have hard data but I recently spent around 300k
    Loads of character shards for toonsi didn't have and some I did have
    Some nice gear drops such as mk3 droid callers and even some purples
    4* barris, 3* tusken raider, 3* stormtrooper, many full biggs and ig86 and teebo and JKG drops and many RG snd JC drops

Bronzys are defo worth it
  • The game REALLY wants to give me Poggle. I've never farmed a shard - but in the year plus I've been playing I have him just under 6 stars completely from Bronzium drops.

Honestly, maybe I have gotten equal from toons I've already 7* - but I wouldn't have a way to tell.

And can I get some Veer's shards? That'd be nice I want to see how he works but he's major pain to farm (and probably not worth it) :tongue:
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Today i got 125 jawa shards..from 8k ally points haha .. Had him already 7*
  • lol - I got a full Veers from bronziums. He's still level 1, haven't touched him.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    So out of 200,000 Ally points you just got 14 characters and 1 was 4*?

Sounds exactly like the "tournaments" to me ;)
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks a lot. I am trying to do it everyday, but the most shards i get was 15.
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Today i got 125 jawa shards..from 8k ally points haha .. Had him already 7*

You are sure lucky i wish i can get some.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    So out of 200,000 Ally points you just got 14 characters and 1 was 4*?

Sounds exactly like the "tournaments" to me ;)

Would rather spend 200k ally points to get an op 4* than a useless one from Bronzium though... haha
  • sneeyatch wrote: »
    lol - I got a full Veers from bronziums. He's still level 1, haven't touched him.

One day, in August, they will release land battles with the AT-AT and speeder bikes and all that. And WHEN that day comes, Veers will be the AT-AT commander. So, for that fateful day, on a hot day in August, I will have him farmed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I have 84 characters out of 3909 bronziums... 2.1%.
    1 (one) 4* (Barriss), 4 3*, 22 2* (9 times Ahsoka) and 56 1* (13 RG, 11 Sarge, 11 Snow, and 7 each of Ewok, IG-86 and JC)
  • @wearywarrior74 These are my results when I was monitoring them:

1382 pulls
    Gear 998 72.2%
    Droids 103 7.5%
    Credits 111 8.0%
    Shards 145 10.5%
    Toons 25 1.8%

Toons:
    Clone sergeant x5
    IG-86 x5
    Ewok scout x3
    RG x2
    Snow trooper x3
    Ig 100
    Biggs x2
    Jedi Guardian x2
    Jedi Consular x2
  • Good to know. Do characters have different drop rates depending on their * within that 2%?

Thanks for commenting on lobot being unlocked in bronziums. I haven't activated him either, maybe I'll get him from bronziums also.
  • @wearywarrior74 These are my results when I was monitoring them:

1382 pulls
    Gear 998 72.2%
    Droids 103 7.5%
    Credits 111 8.0%
    Shards 145 10.5%
    Toons 25 1.8%

Toons:
    Clone sergeant x5
    IG-86 x5
    Ewok scout x3
    RG x2
    Snow trooper x3
    Ig 100
    Biggs x2
    Jedi Guardian x2
    Jedi Consular x2

Thanks for this. Toon rate seems consistent.
  • Doitsuyama wrote: »
    I have 84 characters out of 3909 bronziums... 2.1%.
    1 (one) 4* (Barriss), 4 3*, 22 2* (9 times Ahsoka) and 56 1* (13 RG, 11 Sarge, 11 Snow, and 7 each of Ewok, IG-86 and JC)

Barriss from bronziums? Great!
  • 2% character rate seems low to me, but I do mine a special way. I only open bronzium with ally points if I get a shard or character drop from one of my five free dailies. I have gotten as many as 5 character drops from 10k ally points or 40 pulls. My shard rate is about 1/8, and this is pretty consistent. Character drop rates are erratic, but almost always better than 2%.
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    2% character rate seems low to me, but I do mine a special way. I only open bronzium with ally points if I get a shard or character drop from one of my five free dailies. I have gotten as many as 5 character drops from 10k ally points or 40 pulls. My shard rate is about 1/8, and this is pretty consistent. Character drop rates are erratic, but almost always better than 2%.

That makes sense. When I hit shards or toons, it was always in groups, and then back to gear, credits, droids.
  • The game REALLY wants to give me Poggle. I've never farmed a shard - but in the year plus I've been playing I have him just under 6 stars completely from Bronzium drops

Same for me but with Tusken Raider
  • I have the worst luck for getting characters