LF shardmates: Mugami Chinsano, Petoto, Too much content, Carbon

Anyone from this shard?

Replies

• Carbon
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    hey man! I'm on here. Youve been beasting it lately with your new Boba Fett squad. What time is your payout? Mine is 5:00pm EST (-5:00 UST)
    Post edited by Carbon on
  • May I help you? :smile:
  • Carbon wrote: »
    hey man! I'm on here. Youve been beasting it lately with your new Boba Fett squad. What time is your payout? Mine is 5:00pm EST (-5:00 UST)
    It aint that new, it's just an upgraded wiggs variation.
    But I will be adding Chirrut tomorrow, now that will be something new )

I am not sure about time zones and how to convert my local time to international standards.
    I follow a simple rule:
    Take place #1 all the way around the clock :smiley:
    But if there is someone i know and keep contact with in FB, line or forums, i never interfere with their prizes.
    To be frank it also means that i trully dont care about payouts of people i don't know.

But since i'm a very positive and easy going person, i just wanted to see if i can expand the list of people i know. So that i can avoid being a pain in their backside.
    Hence the given message on forums.
  • TMContent wrote: »
    May I help you? :smile:

yeah, you actually may.
    sent a private message.
  • Hey tmcontent. Another shard mate! What time is your payout?

Dyakoff, would be great if you can avoid hitting my squad an hour before my payout so I can move up. I doubt I can take on yours or TMs team at the moment but am comfortable with placing anywhere in the top 5.
  • No problem. I will avoid hitting you around this time
  • Sacky
    3 posts Member
    Good night, guys. In the game I have nick Sacky Forge and I see that we are in the same arena. I go with zader silly kenobi nihilus and zidious. I would like to know if you have formed a group to agree the collection hours. If so, I would like to be part of it if it could be possible. I charge at 18:00 hours Madrid (Spain). A greeting and you will tell me something.
    Que la fuerza os acompañe!!!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Do we have a Line or Discord group?
  • Hey ya I’m In this shard
  • hey fellas, we actually have a discord... feel free to add me and ill invite you guys fuhgawz#7043
  • fleet that is
  • I’m in the pvp shard not ship
  • I lost access to my forum account so I made this one, but anyways do we have a chat? I would like to join it.