Is Wedge unique bugged?

Prev1
WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited January 2017
Lately it seems like his unique is applying to the entire team. And it's costing me in arena so if I'm missing something please feel free to enlighten me. I can think of no other reason why an opposing sth w speed of 184 is beating my entire team to the punch. My tfp alone is 239 and 2 other over 184.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you post full rosters on both sides please. It helps us help you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not full roster. But both lineups in the fight
  • I'm just asking if anyone else is seeing this, I'm not alone in my guild experiencing it. There was nothing to boost speed of the opposing rebel team, I checked, standard wedge lead. Vs my empire/wiggs team. No speed boosts on my side either, Palp lead.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I still run wedge and haven't seen anything. I have not been running him lead lately, more boba. There is usually an explanation but, ok.
  • if you damage St Han he has a chance to reduce the TM - In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

Most times speed inconsistencies are caused by this.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Really need to post the squad comps to get answers.
  • Wedge lead, Biggs, lando, Qui Gon, sth for opposing team. I run palp lead, tfp, wiggs, shore. His rebels are pretty much twice as fast as they should be. His STH is 184 and goes b4 my 239 TFP. No zeta abilities. Haven't had much issue facing other similar teams. And I've checked every single skill and nothing that boosts speed to the entire team.
  • Other than the wiggs individual boosts that they get, 3 of my toons are faster than his STH. I understand STH tm reduction, as well as team gain when taunting. But in my eyes, 3 of my team should've gone before his STH
  • Other than the wiggs individual boosts that they get, 3 of my toons are faster than his STH. I understand STH tm reduction, as well as team gain when taunting. But in my eyes, 3 of my team should've gone before his STH

Did his Biggs go first? If so, he called ST Han to assist.

Read ST Han's basic. He gains TM on basic.

This is why ST Han is going before your team.
  • No, not an assist.
  • Actually I think this player is using a hack and have reported him. That team is in first in my shard and given the teams he had to beat with his rebel team is just not possible
  • No, not an assist.

You weren't watching close enough. If a slower ST Han is going first he was called to assist by Biggs. 100% guarantee.
  • No, not an assist.

You weren't watching close enough. If a slower ST Han is going first he was called to assist by Biggs. 100% guarantee.

I fought him 3 seperate times, it was not an assist and I was watching.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Actually I think this player is using a hack and have reported him. That team is in first in my shard and given the teams he had to beat with his rebel team is just not possible

That's not really true.

This is a server based game and all manipulations that can be done must be done locally. If he was doing something that would make him win on offense that is one thing, but there is no way to make it work on defense (server side) without hacking the server.... (not really possible*)

*I know it could be, but you know what I mean.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    There is a team on my shard with a 225 speed Boba that is going before my 236 speed TFP. They have wedge lead, I have EP lead.
  • Well I'm not gonna list the teams he had to beat with that team to get first in the shard but somethings up.. either way hopefully I get an answer because bug or hack something is not wai...
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    No, not an assist.

Post proof of it happening then
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    No, not an assist.

Post proof of it happening then

Lol I'm not trying to prove a court case, I was only asking if anyone had experienced something similar or ideas on what I may have missed. I'd already thought of assist tm gain, as well as qgj tm reduction. Was not the assist gain and Qui Gon did not touch my tfp.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Can't comment on hacks being used for defense, but I know they are out there on offense. Had a level 73 with the generic Mol Eliza name with 5 rebels on t7-t8 gear do 3 million damage in one go on T6 Rancor just 2 days ago. He had no other toons 6 or more *. He was in second place on the raid, above a lot of pretty well geared 85s who had dumped all their teams in. He was booted from the guild. I messaged Lucifer's Daddy with screenshots so hopefully he will get banned. I won't go into detail here, but I know the hacks that work are out there.

I wish there was a more efficient way for reporting cheaters in this game, but it is what it is. I don't understand the technical stuff either, but I hope that the holes can be plugged that allow these hacks to be developed and work, but who knows.

• Mzee wrote: »
    Can't comment on hacks being used for defense, but I know they are out there on offense. Had a level 73 with the generic Mol Eliza name with 5 rebels on t7-t8 gear do 3 million damage in one go on T6 Rancor just 2 days ago. He had no other toons 6 or more *. He was in second place on the raid, above a lot of pretty well geared 85s who had dumped all their teams in. He was booted from the guild. I messaged Lucifer's Daddy with screenshots so hopefully he will get banned. I won't go into detail here, but I know the hacks that work are out there.

I wish there was a more efficient way for reporting cheaters in this game, but it is what it is. I don't understand the technical stuff either, but I hope that the holes can be plugged that allow these hacks to be developed and work, but who knows.

Depending on his raid team I believe it's possible to score 3 million easily with the right team and phase. 5 rebels doesn't sound right. But teebo lead with wiggs & right cpl others could do it.

And yeah, not sure about a defense hack but the team he's using shouldn't have beat the Zader, Zaul, baze/ chaze teams to take first in my arena shard. Either way, others in my guild are coming across the same issue from time to time so hopefully I'll hear back with some sort of answer from EA. Thanks for the response.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    No, not an assist.

Instead of having others try and pull teeth why not just provide the initial actions until your turn happened?
    Many things can be explained if more detail on the situation is provided.
  • scuba wrote: »
    No, not an assist.

Instead of having others try and pull teeth why not just provide the initial actions until your turn happened?
    Many things can be explained if more detail on the situation is provided.

Pull teeth? Lol I listed toons on both teams, if more info is needed it's simply not worth the effort. I'm not going thru ever single toon and writing speeds of each down. Not sure what else ppl are looking for. The sth was the issue, base of 184, my tfp is 239. Sth was not called to assist so no tm gain, Qui Gon hit my shore with the assist. Not my tfp. And yet sth went before my tfp. It's specifically just this 1 team. I haven't seen the issue pop up, even when fighting similar composition set ups, anywhere else? What else is needed? Exactly how much detail is needed? In any event it's been asked and answered, nobody has seen other instances & nobody has mentioned possibilities I hadn't thought of
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Oh well, guess we'll never know what you're missing
  • Taniwha wrote: »
    if you damage St Han he has a chance to reduce the TM - In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

Bluff
    Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns.
    In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

I also experienced some strange behavior and I think it is caused by Han's Bluff. I think it will be good if we have some sign that this is applied. There is no sign isn't it?
  • silly theory, what if opposing toon attacking player controlled sthan, bluff triggered while the opposing sthan resisting those effect it flagged as attack and triggering its bluff passive and lowering player control tm WAI-ly?
    the cake is a lie
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    Oh well, guess we'll never know what you're missing
    pargame wrote: »
    Taniwha wrote: »
    if you damage St Han he has a chance to reduce the TM - In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

Bluff
    Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns.
    In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

I also experienced some strange behavior and I think it is caused by Han's Bluff. I think it will be good if we have some sign that this is applied. There is no sign isn't it?

Right, bluff is at the start of his turn tho right? Which should be after faster toons have gone, at least when dealing with the start of a battle. Honestly if it weren't the very first moves I wouldn't have given it a thought. But barring an assist, sth would have no chance to remove tm, correct?
  • silly theory, what if opposing toon attacking player controlled sthan, bluff triggered while the opposing sthan resisting those effect it flagged as attack and triggering its bluff passive and lowering player control tm WAI-ly?

That player would need to move first tho in order for there to be something to resist and set that ball rolling
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    There is a team on my shard with a 225 speed Boba that is going before my 236 speed TFP. They have wedge lead, I have EP lead.

i experienced a similar thing with oppposing boba, slower than mine but going first. I haven't figured out how he gains the extra speed/TM. No wiggs involved though, both palpi lead and both TFP's going first twice before anyone else. Till this moment i've been too lazy or i forget to screenshot the course of the game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »

i experienced a similar thing with oppposing boba, slower than mine but going first. I haven't figured out how he gains the extra speed/TM. No wiggs involved though, both palpi lead and both TFP's going first twice before anyone else. Till this moment i've been too lazy or i forget to screenshot the course of the game.

It didn't occur to me to screen shot it either, things generally aren't important enough, but if I'm forced to fight that particular team again I may try to do just that
  • Synergy
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    STHan can remove TM when he takes damage. Really messes up turn order sometimes, especially with droid teams when you have JE Recalibrate, pushing everybody's TM to 100%, use an AoE, crit Biggs, and hit STHan dragging your droid TMs down to 95% and giving Biggs 100% (next turn).
    So annoying, but probably WAI. Hackers can cheat on offense, not on defense.