Is Wedge unique bugged?

2Next

Replies

• WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Synergy wrote: »
    STHan can remove TM when he takes damage. Really messes up turn order sometimes, especially with droid teams when you have JE Recalibrate, pushing everybody's TM to 100%, use an AoE, crit Biggs, and hit STHan dragging your droid TMs down to 95% and giving Biggs 100% (next turn).
    So annoying, but probably WAI. Hackers can cheat on offense, not on defense.

Yeah I know he adds and removes tm, he's a machine, but this is before any of my team even moves. Thanks for the input though. He can affect tm a variety of ways and it can be confusing. In this case it's before I move and he was not called to assist either. I'll have to just take the time to write attack order and try to screen shot when I can if I'm forced to fight this particular team again.
  • Synergy wrote: »
    STHan can remove TM when he takes damage. Really messes up turn order sometimes, especially with droid teams when you have JE Recalibrate, pushing everybody's TM to 100%, use an AoE, crit Biggs, and hit STHan dragging your droid TMs down to 95% and giving Biggs 100% (next turn).
    So annoying, but probably WAI. Hackers can cheat on offense, not on defense.

Yeah I know he adds and removes tm, he's a machine, but this is before any of my team even moves. Thanks for the input though. He can affect tm a variety of ways and it can be confusing. In this case it's before I move and he was not called to assist either. I'll have to just take the time to write attack order and try to screen shot when I can if I'm forced to fight this particular team again.

Just record the video. Worse case scenario you just use someone else's phone or tablet to record it.

I would bet 3:1 odds Biggs is calling him in the triple assist and you just missed it. It's no something you remember unless you are specifically watching for it.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    No, not an assist.

You weren't watching close enough. If a slower ST Han is going first he was called to assist by Biggs. 100% guarantee.

I fought him 3 seperate times, it was not an assist and I was watching.

Instead of having others try and pull teeth why not just provide the initial actions until your turn happened?
    Many things can be explained if more detail on the situation is provided.

Pull teeth? Lol I listed toons on both teams, if more info is needed it's simply not worth the effort. I'm not going thru ever single toon and writing speeds of each down. Not sure what else ppl are looking for. The sth was the issue, base of 184, my tfp is 239. Sth was not called to assist so no tm gain, Qui Gon hit my shore with the assist. Not my tfp. And yet sth went before my tfp. It's specifically just this 1 team. I haven't seen the issue pop up, even when fighting similar composition set ups, anywhere else? What else is needed? Exactly how much detail is needed? In any event it's been asked and answered, nobody has seen other instances & nobody has mentioned possibilities I hadn't thought of

As was stated was just looking for the intial actions. Unless I missed it it was not previously provided. There was a no that didn't happen, but never a here is what happened. There is always more to a turn scenario than simply speed of characters.

For the scenario you provided I got nothing sounds like something wonky happened.
  • Could it be, that the 10% TM increase on crit from Wedge's lead ability somehow applies to all rebels? I mean, 10% wouldn't be much recognizable most times, but with a triple crit the total of 30% would be enough to put the STH in front of his TFP.
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Could it be, that the 10% TM increase on crit from Wedge's lead ability somehow applies to all rebels? I mean, 10% wouldn't be much recognizable most times, but with a triple crit the total of 30% would be enough to put the STH in front of his TFP.

That's actually what I think it may have been, but that's not supposed to apply to all is it?

Edit; it does apply to all actually. That must be what it was, I'll have to look at his crit chance as it was pulled off in 3 seperate battles
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Could it be, that the 10% TM increase on crit from Wedge's lead ability somehow applies to all rebels? I mean, 10% wouldn't be much recognizable most times, but with a triple crit the total of 30% would be enough to put the STH in front of his TFP.

it does apply to all rebels but they have to score a crit hit. If STH didn't move he should not have gotten the TM.
    Now if STH was called with the biggs assit call he is almost guaranteed a crit hit and can gain either 10% or 45% TM (10% from wedge lead 35% from basic)

Also STH crit chance will hardly matter as biggs assist call gives all hits addition 75% crit chance, typically means all hits will crit.
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited January 2017

it does apply to all rebels but they have to score a crit hit. If STH didn't move he should not have gotten the TM.
    Now if STH was called with the biggs assit call he is almost guaranteed a crit hit and can gain either 10% or 45% TM (10% from wedge lead 35% from basic)

Also STH crit chance will hardly matter as biggs assist call gives all hits addition 75% crit chance, typically means all hits will crit.

Yeah, fought this guy 3 times and the only time sth got called to assist in the opener was the first battle. The next 2 it was qgj getting called. I don't know, maybe it was a glitch, the guy took first in my shard yesterday which just shouldn't have been possible given the teams he had to beat with that set up. Today he's dropped back to mid 20s which is where I normally see that team composition on my server. In any event, I'll be paying much more attention should I face him again in the future
  • Happens to me also all the time with one player. His Biggs is faster than mine 195 vs 183.

1. His biggs goes, calls wedge and qgj
    2. His STH goes and taunts (175 speed) vs (202 my sth)

Someone pls explain how thats possible?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    Happens to me also all the time with one player. His Biggs is faster than mine 195 vs 183.

Who are they hitting with the biggs assist call?
  • Flamethrow
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Happens to me also all the time with one player. His Biggs is faster than mine 195 vs 183.

Can be anakin or others. Why does that matter tho? If they were hitting my sth i'd be even faster, wouldn't I?
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited January 2017

My shore takes the initial hit.

Edit: my bad, didn't realize this was in response to someone else
  • Flamethrow wrote: »

It's not supposed to be possible. I feel like there's a glitch with wedge lead. 10% TM gain on crit may be applying to all rebels on occasion. Or there's something else up since it seems only a few players seem to benefit from this, no idea.

Did Qui-Gon-Jin hit STH?

Yes it could be Qui Gon reducing your tm if he hits your sth.
  • Obiwadkenobi
    238 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ive noticed it as well. It frustrates me so much that I completely avoid the player in question. His sth is 30-40 pits slower than my tfp.
  • I have experienced this as well. My 206 speed Ep is going after a 166 (highest speed on the team) speed rebel team. It quite often causes me to lose when there's no reason I should be going last.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Danubiss wrote: »
    I have experienced this as well. My 206 speed Ep is going after a 166 (highest speed on the team) speed rebel team. It quite often causes me to lose when there's no reason I should be going last.

does this rebel team have wedge and biggs? If so they also start with 45 speed bonus from wedge unique. so if one of them 2 is the one at 166 speed they would actually have 211 speed.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

Can be anakin or others. Why does that matter tho? If they were hitting my sth i'd be even faster, wouldn't I?

It always matters. there is more to turns than just speed. There is TM gain and TM removal as others have stated. STH doesn't always remove TM but he can.
  • Did you open with an AOE? Han might gain TM on that, as well as TM from wedge if he was critically hit
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. Our team tested Wedge's Leader ability and it only gives 10% TM to the Rebel character from their own team who scored a critical hit (not to all Rebel allies in the squad as one of the comments suggested)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. Our team tested Wedge's Leader ability and it only gives 10% TM to the Rebel character from their own team who scored a critical hit (not to all Rebel allies in the squad as one of the comments suggested)

Appreciate the feedback as always, as well as you taking the time to test. It's only a few particular players it seems. I'll definitely be paying more attention in the future when I fight the 1 on my server.
  • Wedge lead, Biggs, lando, Qui Gon, sth for opposing team. I run palp lead, tfp, wiggs, shore. His rebels are pretty much twice as fast as they should be. His STH is 184 and goes b4 my 239 TFP. No zeta abilities. Haven't had much issue facing other similar teams. And I've checked every single skill and nothing that boosts speed to the entire team.

1> Biggs first, attacks your Shore. Wedge & QGJ assist. Shore dead, QGJ gain 30% TM from basic proc.
    2> EITHER
    a QGJ attacks your STH with basic. You lose 30% TM from basic proc.
    OR
    b QGJ attacks with special and his STH assist and he gains 35% TM from basic proc.
  • s0uleman wrote: »
    Wedge lead, Biggs, lando, Qui Gon, sth for opposing team. I run palp lead, tfp, wiggs, shore. His rebels are pretty much twice as fast as they should be. His STH is 184 and goes b4 my 239 TFP. No zeta abilities. Haven't had much issue facing other similar teams. And I've checked every single skill and nothing that boosts speed to the entire team.

1> Biggs first, attacks your Shore. Wedge & QGJ assist. Shore dead, QGJ gain 30% TM from basic proc.
    2> EITHER
    a QGJ attacks your STH with basic. You lose 30% TM from basic proc.
    OR
    b QGJ attacks with special and his STH assist and he gains 35% TM from basic proc.

Think you replied to the wrong person, I don't run sth. My issue is different. Thx tho