Please nerf Wiggs

Replies

• Options
    I don't care because arena doesn't mean too much to me. But "build a counter team. Ep, so and so." Okay, lemme just will the emperor's Demise event back into existence real quick.
  • Options
    nerf? common, biggs will have zetta soon.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    my wiggs team got beat by droids on a regular basis. I've been finishing top10 during that period, so it's not like my wiggs team wasn't any good. Maybe you're doing something wrong or your mods are not up to snuff or you're not using the right droid team.
    wiggs is still one of the best combos for arena because they're easy to farm and they're pretty darn good. But, they are counterable. When shore and baze aren't an option i suggest TFP and boba. Raid han is also a great way to counter lando, wiggs, st han teams. Sure it takes time, but asking for a nerf isn't going to get you results any faster ;)
    I personally dislike all nerf threads. Most certainly don't like them if there is a counter avialable for the average f2p player. It all sounds like: "i can't win, so they should nerf the other guy his toons". People play the balance card quite alot, wich is just bologne. There has never been balance and the imbalance between the toons makes arena fun.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Read skills, change meta, wiggs is 2016
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Please stop crying for nerfs.
    A solution to your issue is either close or has even been in front of you the whole time.
  • Options
    No nerfs - on any toons, ever. A nerf to a particular character does nothing but cause a trickle down series of nerfs. Nerf one guy, then all of a sudden there's a replacement character that's OP. then that toon is nerfed, then the next one... then one day we're all hitting each other with flowers and singing ring around the rosy wondering what happened.

Just build a counter team or a team that can take the punishment. I had a hard time with Wiggs and Lando for a long time, but it's OK now - sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, doesn't matter too much to me anymore.
  • Options
    Okay then, you're crying for a nerf because YOU can't beat them and don't want to do anything to change it. Sorry, guess you're SOL
  • Options
    And Wiggs is easy to beat.
    The secret is...
    Ability block and/or buff block Biggs.
    Kill Wedge.
    Take out Biggs at your leisure.
    No!! You have to use a low attack power char with high critical rate and go straight after Biggs!!! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I think the problem is biggs op double assist special... wedge basic is insane + biggs damage+ any other is just too much.

I run TFP and fire special over biggs...then take out wedge as fast as i can...after that its a win
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Instead of crying for nerf you need to build a counter team. EP, Vader, Shore, TFP, and Fett are one of the best counter teams to Wiggs out there. Just make sure you have speed on them and you'll be set!

Unless you are running against a Fett (L), TFP, 88 and Wiggs with a super fast Fett... Then an EP lead team is easy...

But then it wouldn't be a matter of the wiggs team being overpowered, it would be a matter of someone just having a better team.

I don't think Wiggs teams are overpowered BTW. Just sayin'. First turn taunters made them a lot easier.
  • Options
    Nerf chirut and keobi zariss
  • Options
    Wiggs is the path - not the problem. With Fett/Han you can get your rebels and scoundrels going pretty fast for the Heist, Raid, and hopefully be ready for the next Emprerors demise!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • JibRalter
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't care because arena doesn't mean too much to me. But "build a counter team. Ep, so and so." Okay, lemme just will the emperor's Demise event back into existence real quick.

^ I know, right.
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Okay then, you're crying for a nerf because YOU can't beat them and don't want to do anything to change it. Sorry, guess you're SOL

That's why I came to a forum full of advice. Don't be toxic, Go away and or try and help. Don't just stand around saying "oh you must be bad at the game, don't play it, your bad, you just whining." I'm here looking for advice. God **** dude.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs is the path - not the problem. With Fett/Han you can get your rebels and scoundrels going pretty fast for the Heist, Raid, and hopefully be ready for the next Emprerors demise!

I thought droids is the path. B)
  • Options
    DrewR wrote: »
    I thought droids is the path. B)

LOL - the arena path maybe! The faster new players can be apart of the heist the faster they'll grow.

And, please, you know you're playing StarWars: Galaxy of Rebels, right?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Thoroku
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Only problem I have is that I've been running into Biggs' where I debuff them and the debuffs disappear instantly. He'll get ability blocked, but immediately fire off his special. EP's shock wears off right away too. I still win more often than not, just rather annoying.
  • Options
    Nerf Rey! Oh sorry I thought we were making old nerf calls for fun.

And Dooku!

• Options
    If you're asking for nerfs..you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    Farm Shore. Kill Wedge. Problem solved.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    If you're asking for nerfs..you're doing it wrong.

+1, sad, but truth hurts.
  • Options
    They've been nerfed already. Shore/Baze pretaunt. GK crit immunity. Boba ability block. Wiggs has very limited use in high end Arena and are quickly becoming raid only toons.
  • Options
    The biggest problem with Wiggs is that if you kill one, the other is not very useful. In general, I prefer 2 of EP, TFP, Boba because they are all good individually and the loss of one doesn't make the other worthless for the rest of the match.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thoroku wrote: »
    Only problem I have is that I've been running into Biggs' where I debuff them and the debuffs disappear instantly. He'll get ability blocked, but immediately fire off his special. EP's shock wears off right away too. I still win more often than not, just rather annoying.

Why did you necro this useless thread?! Here we go again! Let it die folks! (right after my post brings it TTT lol.)
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    really?

they aren't even the first I take out when I face them lol.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    really?

WHAT? I always take them out first! I am totally against taking out tanks first. They look so cute standing there.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    really?

WHAT? I always take them out first! I am totally against taking out tanks first. They look so cute standing there.

Daze and Shock make Wiggs pretty cute too.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    really?

Daze and Shock make Wiggs pretty cute too.

I usually go for lando first
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    No nerfs - on any toons, ever. A nerf to a particular character does nothing but cause a trickle down series of nerfs. Nerf one guy, then all of a sudden there's a replacement character that's OP. then that toon is nerfed, then the next one... then one day we're all hitting each other with flowers and singing ring around the rosy wondering what happened.

Just build a counter team or a team that can take the punishment. I had a hard time with Wiggs and Lando for a long time, but it's OK now - sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, doesn't matter too much to me anymore.

this.......

• Options
    +1