Dumbest AI moves

Replies

• Ahsoka using her special on the first turn when she goes first
  • Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Ahsoka using her special on the first turn when she goes first

Aayla does the same thing
  • Taunting when shocked or have buff fimunity inflicted on them.

To be fair, I sometimes run an active taunt if it's accompanied by additional benefits (like StH's TM and ShT's crit immunity), but I totally get you.

I enjoy it when QG wastes his humbling blow on foresight, Yoda uses BM when shocked and URoRRuR'R'R when he's run with non-synergy toons.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    QGJ always trying to debuff Foresight. Well, to be fair he does debuff foresight but I dont think its working like he wants it to.
  • Yoda using Masters Guidance when he has no buffs or before the power where he gets a bunch. Asajj will always be the queen of bad AI moves she self heals from full to full every chance she gets. I always save her for last when in GW since I can count on her to waste her moves anyway lol.
  • My favorite was Talia using her heal for herself before they fixed it.
  • Boba using Execute to debuff Foresight.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Leia using Rebel Tactics when she's the last toon standing ...
  • BulYwif wrote: »

True
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    StHan taunting after B2 hits him with buff immunity. Classic.
  • When you're auto-ing a battle and your guys attack enemies other than the one with red health, allowing him to remain alive and attack you
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Vader using culling blade on the only enemy that doesn't have any debuffs. I have seen it so many times, its really horrible.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • watching vader, boba and EP use their aoe when my clones have Tenacity up. its like seeing 3 wasted turns.
  • BulYwif wrote: »

Or if she is already stealthed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    Vader using culling blade on the only enemy that doesn't have any debuffs. I have seen it so many times, its really horrible.

This, so much this. 80% chance to use the skill correctly, and still messes it up.

• Whenever I see a squad of healers in arena, I always have to battle them. They are annoying at first, but always beatable. My favorite is when you have 3 or 4 healers on a squad, and you take one of the team down to the red with a healing block and the rest with protection still on. Then all the healers try to heal the blocked toon in sequence. At that point, the match is pretty much decided.

Obviously, Barris is not one of the healers involved in this scenario.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    full health, non-omegad chewy taunting with "tactical genius" buff active. hands down dumbest move i've seen.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Gollre wrote: »
    I could be wrong about this but I think if STH taunts with buff immunity his allies gain the tm when he takes damage and it can't be dispelled. Obviously if that is the case just avoid attacking him, but using an are can grant tm to the other enemies. So it's not the worst thing for him to taunt with it. I've noticed it in the arena but haven't fully tested it to see if something else was adjusting tm.

Buff immunity prevents the character from gaining buffs (green icons). Turn meter is not a green icon. Therefore han should and does grant himself and his allies turn meter.

His tm granting is tied to his taunt when he uses his ability and gains taunt..... why shouldn't it be tied to him taunting when he has buff immunity?

He can still taunt, he just doesn't gain "threat" making everyone attack him, as I see it

- situation 1- he taunts (gains the buff), buff dispelled tm gain goes away....
    - situation 2- he has buff immunity doesn't gain taunt, tm gain cannot be dispelled...

In 1 they are tied together and in 2 they are not, it should be one way or the other.

You are just kinda making things up, taunt is a buff, there is no mechanic for "threat" as you put it....

I agree. The initial TM gain is understandable, but since he did not gain taunt, he should not grant a TM gain when taking damage.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Vader ALWAYS attacking Biggs and handing him 100% tm.
  • When you're auto-ing a battle and your guys attack enemies other than the one with red health, allowing him to remain alive and attack you

You know you can pick targets for your guys to attack when auto-ing right?

Not if your phone is under your desk at work and you're trying to, like, not look like your playing on your phone....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

I learned about this a couple of days ago... It was by far the most helpful thing I've learned for this game in a while
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Any time RG uses defense/health up

I mean, if EP just stunned everyone and Vader already had speed down on everyone and some empire characters are at lowish health it can be a better option.

I disagree. A stun on vader would keep him from using culling blade or boba from using execute

They're saying if everyone already is stunned and slowed, you'll only be getting the damage.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Gollre wrote: »
    I could be wrong about this but I think if STH taunts with buff immunity his allies gain the tm when he takes damage and it can't be dispelled. Obviously if that is the case just avoid attacking him, but using an are can grant tm to the other enemies. So it's not the worst thing for him to taunt with it. I've noticed it in the arena but haven't fully tested it to see if something else was adjusting tm.

Buff immunity prevents the character from gaining buffs (green icons). Turn meter is not a green icon. Therefore han should and does grant himself and his allies turn meter.

His tm granting is tied to his taunt when he uses his ability and gains taunt..... why shouldn't it be tied to him taunting when he has buff immunity?

He can still taunt, he just doesn't gain "threat" making everyone attack him, as I see it

- situation 1- he taunts (gains the buff), buff dispelled tm gain goes away....
    - situation 2- he has buff immunity doesn't gain taunt, tm gain cannot be dispelled...

In 1 they are tied together and in 2 they are not, it should be one way or the other.

You are just kinda making things up, taunt is a buff, there is no mechanic for "threat" as you put it....

I agree that this is borked, but I have a question...

Has anyone checked to see if, say, humbling blow can remove the TM mechanic in situation two?

As in, what if it's always two separate effects, but they just get dispelled together when STH is taunting.

Then the buff immunity just prevents the taunt because it's labeled a buff.

Apologies if this has been addressed, I've just never seen it.

Not if your phone is under your desk at work and you're trying to, like, not look like your playing on your phone....

The struggle is real lol.
  • Emperors AoE after yodas meditation(foresight and tenacity up) and Rey's "flurry of blows" on TFP(with foresight)
  • Teebo using anything other than basic when stealthed. It's particularly great when he is already stealthed by his leader ability, then uses his special to stealth himself again, then uses his dispel while stealthed.

Omg! This. (Loling my anoose off)
  • Zam ai
    Always
    Round 1 put bombs
    Round 2 gogles

Hit those $&@;$@& bombs
  • Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Ahsoka crapping away Master Plan with Turnabout. I mean, the ability is pure garbage, but losing 2 turns to get like 6k protection really is the dumbest.

This but with Convergence! UGH!
  • Rex his second special as opposed to tenacity up