Dumbest AI moves

13Next

Replies

• Yoda using Masters Guidance when he has no buffs or before the power where he gets a bunch. Asajj will always be the queen of bad AI moves she self heals from full to full every chance she gets. I always save her for last when in GW since I can count on her to waste her moves anyway lol.

I disagree, tenacity up is useful for going first, and Ventress heals to dispell buffs, not always the smartest times, but she should prioritize a dispel
  • Rex his second special as opposed to tenacity up

People always get mad about this, but I don't think it's that horrible. The skill is also a cleanse that grants more TM if it actually removes a status effect. So him not using it first I don't think is such an egregious error.
  • AI leaving healers alive until last...universal attack strategy.. kill the healers!
  • Does the old talia and chewie ai count?

Talia using her "heal" when she's the only one damaged. Chewie taunting as the only character left.
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Asaaj trying to dispel bounty hunter's resolve.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    AI leaving healers alive until last...universal attack strategy.. kill the healers!

That's the strategy if you're a new player. I always leave the healers for last in GW (the only place I see healers any more) because they don't do anything. Maybe they get a heal off and that's annoying, but it's not like they've restored protection and they've just wasted a turn. Sometimes I might ability block Luminara or something if I'm not in the mood for heals. But I've been doing at least nodes 1-11 with Palp lead lately, so if it's really a concern, I'll just shock who I don't want healed.

ETA: I suppose if you're facing Zarriss you might try and kill her first if you can't shock/expose everyone else.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Daka heals after teammate already dead and rest at 70%+ health.
  • DrewR wrote: »
    Daka heals after teammate already dead and rest at 70%+ health.

She's trying to revive her fallen companion
  • Vader using Culling Blade on a target with no debuffs
  • Teebo using anything other than basic when stealthed. It's particularly great when he is already stealthed by his leader ability, then uses his special to stealth himself again, then uses his dispel while stealthed.

This is the absolute winner!
    SnakesOnAPlane