SWGOH Twitch Stream

2Next

Replies

• Going live with tonights stream guys, Force Arena first and then Galaxy of Heroes #1 stream - www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Going live in 4 minutes at www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125 playing SWGOH and Force Arena as always!
  • A MUCH later stream than usual tonight/this morning, as I've woken up at 4:20am UK time and am bored haha. Come join me at www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Going live with an early morning stream www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Live now guys!
  • Going live now with SWGOH's #1 Twitch stream - www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Twitch's #1 watched SWGOH stream is going live now www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125 Hope to see some of you there :)
  • Going live now guys, hope to see you there www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Going live now with Twitch's #1 SWGOH stream, special birthday edition! KOTOR to follow and more, come join in and troll me for being older than dirt. www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • Lttp didn't know about this thread but will be tuning in as often as possible. Thanks
  • Lttp didn't know about this thread but will be tuning in as often as possible. Thanks

Thank you, I'll look forward to seeing you in chat :) Back tonight after a vday break

• Live again now guys, be sure to hit follow and keep an eye out as I don't pop here everyday to update this, but am on almost everyday :) www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125
  • It's time again guys, Episode 53 of the #1 watched SWGOH stream on Twitch. Looking forward to the regulars and any new people who swing by :) www.twitch.tv/dbofficial125 /www.facebook.com/dbofficial125