Squads to 3star 9B

2Next

Replies

• Ich finished it this morning using brute force.

borrowed: Wedge

my team: Leader Ackbar (G11), Biggs (G10), Leia (G10), St Han (G11) and Lando (G11)

All good modded.

Saved Ackbars, Leia's and Han's specials for phase 3.
    Be sure to have no skill on CD when you reach phase 3, so you can nuke Boba and Embo. Then you have to survive the AOE blast from the adds.
    Used Landos Double Down once in phase 2 , twice in phase 3 (Ackbars Tac. Genius)
    I was a little bit lucky with the assists from Ackbars leader skill (2x Leia trpplesalvo) but in the end all rebels survived the mission. Embo and Boba whent of the battlefield without a single action. :)
  • Resistance with Finn Zeta...didn´t get hit even once
  • Rebels with a borrowed Jyn. Old Ben (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia, Han Solo.
    Jyn had to revive Han, who is otherwise (I mean, other than dying) very useful for his opening stun.

Keep Old Ben's Mind Trick for the last stage.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Borrowed decent general kenobi

Old Ben Lead
    Anakin
    Aayla
    Fives
    IGD

It was pretty easy.
  • It took many attempts but I eventually 3 starred with

Wedge(L)
    Biggs
    Lando
    StHan
    Han Solo

Borrowed Ally - Admiral Ackbar
  • You don't need Zeta's or GK.

It's horribly RNG dependent though. I did it with the following:

Wiggs (both G10) Lando (G11) JKA (G11) STH (G11) AA ally (G10)

I saved STH's taunt for the last stage and was lucky in that I got to use AA's TacGenius with Lando's AOE :)
  • Wiggs (g10), Lando (g11), 5s (g10), Ahsoka (g10), borrowed STHan (I think g11, but I didn't pay as much attention). All well modded. Borrowing STHan was good because in round 3 Embo focused on the one person I could have die. I picked Ahsoka for the last spot because she self-heals on basic (which was very helpful since she didn't benefit from Wedge's leader), and because of her group heal on special, which I used in round 3 after back-to-back AOEs from the adds.