So 9-B and Shoretrooper shards

13Next

Replies

• Olddumper wrote: »
    Just so you know the cost of a ST shard in the shop is 80 crystals. The average cost on that shard is still 50 crystal if you only use the 50/50 refreshes. If you use a 100 the average cost goes to 67 and if you use 50/50/100/100 it's 75. Just so tall know

If you assume a 30% drop rate that's 66.7 energy per shard for a cost of 27.7 crystals per shard at 50 crystals per 120 energy.

That would be in line with it being slightly cheaper than the standard 30 crystals per shard of farmable toons and a ton cheaper than the 80 per shard for the unfarmable ones.

The main problem is you can only do 3 sims a day so 0.9 shards a day.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Just so you know the cost of a ST shard in the shop is 80 crystals. The average cost on that shard is still 50 crystal if you only use the 50/50 refreshes. If you use a 100 the average cost goes to 67 and if you use 50/50/100/100 it's 75. Just so tall know

If you assume a 30% drop rate that's 66.7 energy per shard for a cost of 27.7 crystals per shard at 50 crystals per 120 energy.

That would be in line with it being slightly cheaper than the standard 30 crystals per shard of farmable toons and a ton cheaper than the 80 per shard for the unfarmable ones.

The main problem is you can only do 3 sims a day so 0.9 shards a day.

Yep I biffed that one. But the point is don't waste you gear and credits to try and beat it. It isn't even a cheap or viable way to 7 star him.
  • Does Fett start with his bounty hunter buff? I thought he was supposed to but when I 3* it he didn't have it at the start.
  • Completed with wedge (L), Biggs, lando, a akin, sth and borrowed a 4* GK. The retribution granted by GK in round 3 made the 3* a cinch
  • I should mention I got 0 shoretroooper shards on 3 attempts though :-(
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Does Fett start with his bounty hunter buff? I thought he was supposed to but when I 3* it he didn't have it at the start.

The enemy Boba does not start with bh resolve.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I can offer a powerful GK on LS battles and zeta Maul on DS missions. I clear my list every few days. If youre still borrowing an ally, just re-add me.

992-626-838
  • I beat it just barely with Wedge lead, Biggs, JKA, Lando, STH and borrowed a gear 9 Teebo. Teebo died in the first wave and I saved STH's taunt for the final round. Then my strategy was to take out Boba first, then Embo and the Saboteurs after that.

These guys are major damage sponges so rather than take out a guy in the red when I had a powerful attack like Wiggs combo I whittled down the remaining three till they all were in the red knowing I had an aoe coming. I managed to get Wedges aoe off to finish the match while three of my guys were in the red. So a lot of luck here. By the way my team is maxed gear and mods, don't think it's possible if anyone on the squad isn't on that level.

Good luck!
  • 3* With AA (L), Wiggs, STH, SRP and a borrowed 9800 power Teebo. SRP was vital for his Offense Down. Also had good RNG with Teebo staying stealthed most of the time.
  • Does Shoretrooper actually drop? 7 kills so far and not a single shard ...
  • Why is teebo useful though if they are just pumping out aoe?

I have the same question...
  • TM-Reduction. ;)
  • Lol unless he has an aoe tm reduction I would think teebo would be useless
  • I've 2 starred it twice now. So far my best team has been a borrowed old Ben. Wedge lead, Biggs, Akbar lando and sthan.

I think a zeta qgj would get me over the line. If anyone has one they are willing to lend me please add me as an ally.

Ally code 115 157 635
  • Lol unless he has an aoe tm reduction I would think teebo would be useless

If one of your characters can make one of the enemy character useless it's a plus. While Wiggs takes 1 down directly, and Teebo controls another. It makes the fight much easier I guess. That's if you can survive the rest of the hits though lol.. which I clearly cant :) (But my Teebo try was better than all my other tries so far)
  • leef wrote: »
    HGF69 wrote: »
    I 2* it before they added ST, now I can't even complete 9B so show me someone who says it's not changed difficulty and I'll show you a liar cos it was never like this previously

it got more difficult because of the boba rework. I'm trying to figure out who you mean with "ST", but i'm drawing a blank.

Shore Trooper

Allies have a 50% chance to gain 25% tm at the end of their turns. Plus his tm reduction can keep someone dangerous from going at all.

Allies have a 50% chance to gain 25% tm at the end of their turns. Plus his tm reduction can keep someone dangerous from going at all.

This.

I tried 8 times with various squads and couldn't beat it. Couldn't beat it with a Borrowed General Kenobi or Jyn. Teebo made it easy.

But you do need a fast squad to begin with, which is why I needed AA.