Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Cop1416 wrote: »
    Hahaha no wrath. people have the right to enjoy it. But to minimalize the way other people feel is WRONG. Especially when (per the posts) it's the majority or players have an enormous problem playing it or winning it. I do enjoy a challenge. I enjoy GW most days. But when the teams, being placed on some days are impossible, that's wrong.

And I think anyone on here who can't conceive of an unbeatable team is either dishonest or lucky enough to have never encountered one.

My only quibble with what you've typed is that this thread shows that the majority of POSTERS are having problems with GW, not the majority of PLAYERS. It is human nature that those feeling aggrieved will be more vocal than those enjoying success, so don't forget the thousands of users who are completing GW every day but don't come on here to brag about it!

Well until u show numbers to out show the ones posting u have no argument.
    Cop1416 wrote: »
    Hahaha no wrath. people have the right to enjoy it. But to minimalize the way other people feel is WRONG. Especially when (per the posts) it's the majority or players have an enormous problem playing it or winning it. I do enjoy a challenge. I enjoy GW most days. But when the teams, being placed on some days are impossible, that's wrong.

And I think anyone on here who can't conceive of an unbeatable team is either dishonest or lucky enough to have never encountered one.

My only quibble with what you've typed is that this thread shows that the majority of POSTERS are having problems with GW, not the majority of PLAYERS. It is human nature that those feeling aggrieved will be more vocal than those enjoying success, so don't forget the thousands of users who are completing GW every day but don't come on here to brag about it!

Hmm. We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

If a TV company receives 100 complaints about a programme do we assume that everyone who watched it hated it?

If a TV company receives 100 complaints about a programme do we assume that everyone who watched it hated it?

You can make a sound judgement based on the factual numbers given. So yes.

Because if you can't show any proof then your arguments are moot. Even if a person has some possibly flawed numbers, at least they are some sort or proof. The numbers, even on complaints are small compared to the people in guilds that complain. So I stick to the wording most people have issues with GW. Personal experience and listening to people and reading comments. You can't assume people are happy with the game when u have very few positive comments. If u do then you are making stuff up with no basis.
  • is this the 12 NODE program for GW?

i'll start, hello
    i've played Galactic War today
    i hope to someday beat node 12 but node 6 is my trigger
    10-15 lvls above all gear'd 1-2 lvls above with abilities lvl higher as well
    it is not fun to play so i put it down and walk away to try and go another day without thinking about GW
    i scroll by thinking, i will take another try, 1 node this time, that's all

thanks for listening...
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon

if your looking for a sponsor glad to help walk you through
    who will bring the coffee and donuts to the next meeting?
  • Can we get a category under support?
    i'll start, hello
    i've played Galactic War today
    i hope to someday get past node 12 but node 6 is my trigger
    *10-15 lvls above all gear'd 1-2 lvls above with abilities lvl higher as well
    i know they are excuseses but them seem so real
    it is not fun to play so i put it down and walk away to try and go another day without thinking about GW
    i scroll by thinking, i will take another try, 1 node this time, that's all
    thanks for listening...
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
    if your looking for a sponsor glad to help walk you through
    who will bring the coffee and donuts to the next meeting?
    B)
  • Maljr1980
    493 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes I play galactic war in the closet, that way others don't know I have a problem beating node 12
  • There's already a megathread on this.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Does the easy node 12 still exist in GW? If so, any idea what the magic power number is to get it?
  • @Maljr1980 thanks for sharing
    winning is nothing to be ashamed of ; )
  • @PremierVenoth the mega thread seems to be more of a rant + vent
    12 NODE program could be a safe space to share + heal
  • LOL. I guess. TBH - you don't even get 1200 Arena Tokens for being #1 - you get 900 +200 for the task. Nor do you get the same amount of coins. (I know, Arena is all about bragging rights and crystals) But my point is that I don't necessarily think finishing GW should be any more definite then being #1 in the arena.

Personally, GW is a really nice gift for those of us who've been playing since the beginning but don't spend very much. I have a deep team and Node 12 presents guys I can't beat in one go. Maybe not even in two. But I have 4 strong teams, 2 more weaker teams that can clean up when needed.

I'm with other people on my leaderboard who've spent more/play more/luckier - whatever. But I can always be assured I'll win GW 29/30 times in a month. Finally finished Shards I want/need - the @#^$% Resistance Pilot, so I can focus on ships now. It's a good thing.

People want to come in and wipe through it with one team. I have EP and sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. GW was never meant to be won with a single team. If you can, GREAT! have another sammich! If not, the only answer is more cowbell a deeper team.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Point at the doll in the area where GW hurt you....
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Point at the doll in the area where GW hurt you....

Star%2BWars%2BThe%2BClone%2BWars%2Btooka%2Bdoll.jpg
    I bet it was this one.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I have an easy 11 and 12, I used a team of all tanks with 53k power to get it
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I only get an easy node 12 and my top 5 combine to 49,049 power.
  • Sounds like I have a little ways to go. My top 5 are sitting at 46,147. Thanks for the replies.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Btw it's not just your top 5, it's your highest power in an arena win
  • MBL_66 wrote: »

I thought it was tied to the power level of your 5 strongest toons? Is that only part of it, or not part of it at all?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Duvel wrote: »
    MBL_66 wrote: »

I thought it was tied to the power level of your 5 strongest toons? Is that only part of it, or not part of it at all?

It's not at all, just an unproven rumor. I lost my easy node 12 a couple weeks ago so I went into arena with all tanks and now I have easy 11/12 that I haven't had since before the level cap increase

It's not at all, just an unproven rumor. I lost my easy node 12 a couple weeks ago so I went into arena with all tanks and now I have easy 11/12 that I haven't had since before the level cap increase

Good to know. Not quite sure how to tackle it at this point.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member

Yea it was hard since it couldn't beat the top 5 teams on my board with just my tanks so I had to let myself drop overnight

Yea it was hard since it couldn't beat the top 5 teams on my board with just my tanks so I had to let myself drop overnight

Any idea how long the effect lasts? I would assume it changes once you revert to your normal arena squad?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2017

Any idea how long the effect lasts? I would assume it changes once you revert to your normal arena squad?

It stays in place until there are teams strong enough to fit their calculations that they use for 11/12

The reason that it bugs out is because they find a team with a power that matches your highest arena power in a win with a multiplier they use. Let's say the multiplier is 1.1x my arena power for 12 but since there's no teams out there with 58400 power then it bugs out and gives me a computer generated opponent.

It's possible to get even more easy battles like 10 and even heard of 9 being easy for a short time but it usually holds until the next level cap increase.

It stays in place until there are teams strong enough to fit their calculations that they use for 11/12

The reason that it bugs out is because they find a team with a power that matches your highest arena power in a win with a multiplier they use. Let's say the multiplier is 1.1x my arena power for 12 but since there's no teams out there with 58400 power then it bugs out and gives me a computer generated opponent.

It's possible to get even more easy battles like 10 and even heard of 9 being easy for a short time but it usually holds until the next level cap increase.

And you have to win against an opponent with this team or just play against someone with it?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member

And you have to win against an opponent with this team or just play against someone with it?

You have to win
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    It doesnt matter if you win or lose... its all calculated on your top possible squad to determine if there are teams out there that fit the requisite % power
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »
    It doesnt matter if you win or lose... its all calculated on your top possible squad to determine if there are teams out there that fit the requisite % power

It does matter, of you go into the guild and list players by arena power you will see that it doesn't change unless you win
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

It does matter, of you go into the guild and list players by arena power you will see that it doesn't change unless you win

And you trust that guild tool lol ?
    I changed my arena team fairly recently and my arena power in guild tool didnt update for atleast 2 days even though i was unbeaten after the change....