Event spec ops I

I liked the event, my only concern is where did it go. Was supposed to have a reset on it later tonight but it has dissappeared. Please if we could get some details. And please don't close this thread. Thanks

Replies

• KeatonRen12
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    When did it say there was a refresh?
  • Consider the countdown timer after completion like the one you get after completing a credit heist. It's not a countdown til you can do it again. This event was the same, and the release notes said they could only be completed once.
  • Well it sure looked like an event similar to the assault events. It had a countdown timer like a refresh timer. So I guess basically they won't even let us unlock the toon. Or just barely at 2*/3*.
    Guess it is just a normal typical greed situation.
  • Consider the countdown timer after completion like the one you get after completing a credit heist. It's not a countdown til you can do it again. This event was the same, and the release notes said they could only be completed once.

The event notes also said it was a 2 day event did it not?
  • Are you sure that wasn't just the remaining duration of it?
  • It gives you 2 days to complete it, but it also says you can only complete it once.
  • It disappears when you complete all 4 tiers or when the timer runs out, whichever happens first.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Well it sure looked like an event similar to the assault events. It had a countdown timer like a refresh timer. So I guess basically they won't even let us unlock the toon. Or just barely at 2*/3*.
    Guess it is just a normal typical greed situation.

You don't know how many shards will be awarded in the next set of tiers.... maybe you can not pass judgement on things you don't know.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You don't know how many shards will be awarded in the next set of tiers.... maybe you can not pass judgement on things you don't know.

We will get another 25. Now you know. Oh, and don't forget the 800 credits...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Mvnson wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

We will get another 25. Now you know. Oh, and don't forget the 800 credits...

There are 2 more events for krennic and 1 for deathtrooper.
    I think it will be more than 25
  • Most likely, it will just be enough to unlock a 2* Deathtrooper and 4* Krennic. If it's more then that, I'll happily surprised.
  • Most likely, it will just be enough to unlock a 2* Deathtrooper and 4* Krennic. If it's more then that, I'll happily surprised.

I think it will be worse than that. I think krennic will end up 3* 25/30 just to taunt us. And deathtrooper will be 2* straight up
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Most likely, it will just be enough to unlock a 2* Deathtrooper and 4* Krennic. If it's more then that, I'll happily surprised.

I think it will be worse than that. I think krennic will end up 3* 25/30 just to taunt us. And deathtrooper will be 2* straight up

Haha, maybe I gave them too much credit. Well if they do, better at least put Krennic on 9-B Dark Side Node.
  • All the event reward details is on swgoh.gg
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    All the event reward details is on swgoh.gg

Good call! Shows we should have 3* Dt and 4* krennic
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »

If you beat all tiers of all events...not saying that those of you commenting won't, but just an important distinction for those reading.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

If you beat all tiers of all events...not saying that those of you commenting won't, but just an important distinction for those reading.

Very true.
  • Marquee Events like Special Operations and Legendary Events like Grand Master's Training are not replayable.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.