Squad arena attack limit?

BubbaBoBobFett
16 posts Member
edited January 2017
I know you are limited to 5 attacks that you can make each day, but is there a limit on the number of times you can be attacked in one day? I just went from 103 to 246 overnight. With my 5 attacks there is no way I can get anywhere near 103.

Replies

• That's harsh, did you change up your team line up or something? Once you finish your 5 attacks, you can use 50 crystals to get another 5 attacks. Definitely worthwhile if you gain more than 50 crystals or want to breakeven.
  • There's no limit by the way.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Maybe you have a team that looks really easy to fight. What's your team?
  • Jetlife wrote: »

Droid squad with HK47, IG88, IG86, RG and JE. It's the same squad I've used for about year.

• Jetlife wrote: »

Droid squad with HK47, IG88, IG86, RG and JE. It's the same squad I've used for about year.

Don't you get bored using the same team all the time? Seems to me you need a B2 in there and a load of speed arrows.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    there is no limit as to how many times you can be attacked and also keep in mind some will use crystals to refresh the attempts.

if i am very close to a better tier and know i can beat my opponent and it's close to payout time i will use the 50 crystals for another 5 attempts

as to the comment about using the same team. while not directed at me i too use the same team all the time. its made up of all my favor toons and i use it for everything i can. if i can't because of requirements there's a good chance i just don't do that part of the game.
  • RG Sticks out like a sore thumb on a droid squad.

Your 88 will be dead before RG triggers taunt, and then you're done. Biggs will get 100% TM on your first AOE and then triple shot 88, often without even triggering the taunt.

You may also need more speed. JE is slower without a 4th droid to go along with him. B2 is a much better option as you have no dispeller.

I run K2 instead of 86. He goes right after JE and I Daze Biggs. He also auto-taunts to soak up that first shot and keep everyone else standing.

Also, make sure your turn order is properly tuned.

Fact is, Droids are losing their edge. I just switched to a Boba squad as I was dropping into the 30's from top 10 and it was too much of a pain to climb back up through the Rex & Wiggs squads.
  • or forget the stragedy and just have some old fashioned fun.
  • B2 - also, I don't run Droid in the Arena, but I've read A LOT of people complain they are just have no defense. It's become a climb for all of the Droid users.

The team as been Meta proof for a while and, depending on leaderboard, are still doing well. But they've been losing ground and unless you get a good GG rework that makes them viable again IDK what future they have in Arena.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Yeup, on Defense there's no limit. On Offense you can only refresh so many times.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Droids are still decent on offense, however one of the easiest teams to beet on defense.

They've had a great run, but your probably going to drop a lot each day without a better defense team
  • Yeah this stuff is fun. On my second account I have a counter squad that's basically still a work in progress (every squad is, but this one is not good yet is what I'm trying to say). The steepest drop was from 90ish to about 280. Pretty painful climbing back up lol.
  • ?......get a good GG rework that makes them viable again IDK what future they have in Arena.

I just got GG to 7*, what should I do with him? Slowly working shoretropper to 7*. That should help things defensively.