Zeta drop rate

sL_Spinoza
404 posts Member
edited January 2017
It's been three weeks since I unlocked the Zeta Challenge. There were 20 completed challenges and I achieved 4 Zetas. This is very frustrating after so much effort to unlock.

Replies

• So frustrating. Sorry to hear. I dislike ships it's such a blatant money grab
  • irafreak
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    It seems like some accounts just have rotten luck. Of my 3, one always seems to get favorable draws. Can tina shards always seem to be high drop rate. I mean I realize it's just perception but after unlocking zetas, my drop rate has been 0,2,1,0,1,1 5 zeta in 6 matches...small sample size but that's some good luck right there. Plus in order to unlock zeta, I needed one more 4 star dark to get tarkin's upgrade. I was 12 slave shards short...that day I got slave 1 to show up in the shop 3 times with only 1 refresh...what are the odds ya know...
  • RNGesus favours the few
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    It's been three weeks since I unlocked the Zeta Challenge. There were 20 completed challenges and I achieved 4 Zetas. This is very frustrating after so much effort to unlock.

Understand your pain. It took forever to unlock for me, just had it for a week and only got a few.
    Stormaggedon, the Dark Lord of All
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you want them faster you need to make a choice and buy them from shipments. This game is all about forcing choices....

You can call it a money grab all you want but there is no way to buy zetas with $ or crystals.....so not sure where that comes from.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    As of today I'm 1 for 12 attempts.
  • Its been about 2 month since I unlocked the zetas and I only have 16
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    15/16 here. RNG GOD!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I must have the worst RNG luck. 0/2 again today. I have now gone 0/10. What are the chances of that? Makes me want to quit the game when other people are on their 4th Zeta.
  • I got lucky and got 4 today, yet on thurs I got 0.

I have 2 accounts, one p2p and one f2p. On my free account I earn 800 fleet tokens a day, and since ships went live, I've only purchased zeta with my tokens. To date I have 27 banked (not sure where to put them). On my p2p, I went the road of unlocking the zeta challenge, I initially used tokens to buy ship shards to get 5 darkside ships. I unlocked it a few weeks back, and now have been farming zeta via the challenge and buying them now the tokens...and have earned 31 so far. Really thought I'd be further ahead with my p2p, but I think over time the gap will continue to widen.