[Team Instinct]EwokRampage's Suicide Squad Team - Worst.Heroes.Ever

EwokRampage
116 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey everyone, EwokRampage here from Team Instinct! I have been playing around with the idea of a team that is filled with people you always wait to kill last, a team of misfits if you will. Here is the link to the guide

http://www.teaminstinct.net/swgoh-suicide-squad-the-team-of-misfits/

Hopefully it will give you some anti meta ideas or just some interesting team comps to think about. Thanks for reading!
Post edited by EwokRampage on

Replies

• It's a neat idea, but that squad doesn't do much damage. It would be a strange, and maybe annoying squad to face, but I don't see it winning many matches.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Another fun read--thanks Ewok!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • HK should be replaced by Barriss, then the team will become really annoying
  • HK should be replaced by Barriss, then the team will become really annoying

Yea I was thinking maybe swapping out boba for barriss. Hk I think is better overall then boba. He has more health and his revive has a much higher chance. They both have the aoe debuff skill. The only thing that would really hurt barris is any ability block which would force to do her no damage basic attack. Maybe swap with Ben for leader so she give health out per turn. Whether it's better then evasion I'm not sure.

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    That was rather amusing. :) What an annoying team! Problem of course is they can't kill anyone, even if RNG goes their way and the opponent chooses the wrong kill order. (Is there even a way to go right?)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I'm the only one running Nightsisters in the top 200 of my server. People probably avoid me because they don't know what to expect or play me incorrectly because they aren't used to a non-cookie cutter team.

You don't have to use the rarest heroes to use this technique.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I am playing with the idea of implementing RG in a team, after all, the passive taunt and turn meter reduction could shake things up a bit. But he is so darn slow to star up for a f2p...
  • Fives and Oppress might fit well in this team, the first for his counters + speed down and the latter for his turn meter gain when hit.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I was thinking about a slightly more serious versión if this. With Fives and Kylo. Add Ben, and maybe Leia anf Nute Gunray (who go stealth si you have to shoot the other 3).
  • Triqui wrote: »
    I was thinking about a slightly more serious versión if this. With Fives and Kylo. Add Ben, and maybe Leia anf Nute Gunray (who go stealth si you have to shoot the other 3).
    True but any aoe hits them. They also have very low health so if Rey gs or another Leia go first they are probably guna die quickly. 5's is good, Kylo is not that great on this team. The reason being is unless rg taunts off him Kylo is slow enough against top tier teams he will get wiped off the map before he can aoe and get his counter up.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I didn't thought this was a serious attempt to compete against top tier teams
  • I'm the only one running Nightsisters in the top 200 of my server. People probably avoid me because they don't know what to expect or play me incorrectly because they aren't used to a non-cookie cutter team.

You don't have to use the rarest heroes to use this technique.

That's the most fun part of the game to me.
  • Haha - I actually use half of that team (Old Ben, Royal Guard) as my GW Team A. The fact that they have massive health and small damage is exactly what I'm looking for -- make the battles a little longer, but that plays well with getting the most of Lumi's Heal over time, and make sure everyone has time to reset all their counters.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/