Anyone noticing a lot more dodge and evasion since the update?

R0BP0CALYPSE
28 posts Member
edited December 2015
During a galactic war fight earlier today I was fighting someone 4 levels under my team. They seemed to be dodging 40%-60% of my attacks. At one point, their jedi consular dodged 5 attacks in a row.

Sidenote; have any of you noticed how often sid's heal immunity debuff gets resisted?

Replies

• Sids healing immunity might as well read "25% chance to inflict healing immunity" as it's not reliable enough to rely upon tactically anymore. I expect it to get resisted quite often, but it's getting resisted a LOT now.

Dodging is more frequent too, I have also noticed, which is especially annoying in arena with that pesky time limit.

Ventress might as well not have the ability to remove enemy buffs now. Not only was it limited to very few things, it's now resisted so often you might as well not bother.
  • ilyanor
    310 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I ve noticed both the dodge improved and the anti heal debuff! And i can't undestand why to nerf the only char anti Barris..
  • Sid's debuff has always had a very poor chance of being applied, but the increased dodge chance seems rampant since the recent update.
  • One more thing... someone affected by "Stun" shouldn't be able to dodge. That's just bad logic.
  • One more thing... someone affected by "Stun" shouldn't be able to dodge. That's just bad logic.

This X 1000

I lost a match in Galactic War because of this.

And they definitely need to fix Asajj's removal of buffs move. It's great to get rid of a taunt AND THAT'S IT! It almost never works on anything else. And I don't think I've ever seen it work on defense up.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.