GW: How to beat that team ?

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
Yesterday, GW 12 gives me a nice team to fight.
GK (L), Chaze, CT-5555 and Bariss (without any Zeta).

I could get rid of GK first with my first team, and so I focused on Baze, mainly because of his auto-taunt, but for evey crit, a HoT ! Even with Wiggs, I could not make enough damage to kill him.

First turn: I killed GK.
Second turn: I focused on Baze, anakin and EP were already gone. I only have B2 4* and working on TFP now (also 4*).

Any suggestions ?

Replies

• take out chirrut first or second
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    take out chirrut first or second

This. Also, bring the Killer B's - Boba, B2 and Balpatine.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    take out chirrut first or second

This. Also, bring the Killer B's - Boba, B2 and Balpatine.

R-3095443-1315500200.jpeg.jpg
    ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • You need buff suckers (Asajj, B2, Deathtrooper), heal blockers (EP is best choice), and mass damage (Boba, Vader). Deathtrooper is a very nice option now. Make sure his "Terminate" is at Omega level, and after you get 1 toon down, simply drop Terminate, which will place Deathmark on the most annoying character (I usually do Baze), and he will drop fast. And don't forget, the more buffs that a character has on him the more damage Boba does :)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    DT seems a nice option along with EP. I will gear and level him up. TFP also. The other problem was they were too fast and I couldn't use the BF's execute before the HoTs were decreasing.

Will try next time to get rid of Chirrut first.
  • The best way to get rid of Chirrut is to let him build up his HoTs, so he has a nice line of them (min of 6) before you try and execute him. Best way to do that is to throw DoTs, and any other debuffs you can on him. Of course, that also means you need to have buff immunity on Baze (TFP or EP) so he doesn't taunt when his little Chirrut takes damage.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Ryzak620 wrote: »
    The best way to get rid of Chirrut is to let him build up his HoTs, so he has a nice line of them (min of 6) before you try and execute him. Best way to do that is to throw DoTs, and any other debuffs you can on him. Of course, that also means you need to have buff immunity on Baze (TFP or EP) so he doesn't taunt when his little Chirrut takes damage.

Thanks for advice. I will give it a try with Vador next time.