Help.?

tkl
295 posts Member
I am having trouble on who to start farming.I started considering a droid team.I want to hear everyone's thoughts. Btw i am level 32

Replies

• Droids are dead. Choose between empire or jedi
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Scoundrels so you can max the credit heist is your #1. Go for boba, lando, sthan and ig88.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Thanks for the replies.I have ten shards for ig-88.And five for boba

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    I like the empire so i might go for them.I also hear the jedi are good for the raid or am I saying something wrong?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Scoundrels so you can max the credit heist is your #1. Go for boba, lando, sthan and ig88.

Good advice except sthan and ig88 are both arena shipments, I'd farm one at a time and maybe grab cad bane or Biggs from gw once you get there.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Once i unlock gw i might go for biggs since the emperor's demise is rebels or jedi only.Can someone let me know if its rebel or jedi only?

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    It is rebel only
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Thanks that means I will go for biggs in gw
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    If getting palp is high up on your list of goals then farm sthan from arena before 88
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    This the list of characters i am farming.If anything is not right please let me know,thanks

Arena:
    Ig-88 then SThan

Cantina:
    Geonosian soldier and Boba

gw(once unlocked)

Biggs
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    @Drax_77 I would love to get palpatine so yea i think you are right about farming SThan.Thanks for helping!
  • Scoundrels so you can max the credit heist is your #1. Go for boba, lando, sthan and ig88.

+1
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Also in cantina skip gs unless you really want him and go straight for Lando as he will be a big help for the palp event.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Lando?What node or battle is he in?I am in the first cantina stage
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Nvm i looked and saw he is in the first stage as well
  • Right now the guys doing second FTP accounts are doing Lando, St Han, Biggs, Boba, and then whatever from guild shipments. Once you are done St Han get IG-88 and once you start fleet work on Wedge from fleet shipments and then Cantina once you hit level 69. Wedge lead rebels isn't the best possible team anymore, but all the better options require very hard to get empire toons or zeta abilities that won't be available to you for months.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    He is on the first stage, somewhere around F iirc, I'd have to go look to tell you for sure but you should be able to easily get to him.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @sjkerhfgdjhd I will follow this and everyone else that helped let me know who to farm.Big thanks to all