Greedo Talk

2Next

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Tahnhauser wrote: »
    I want the trash compactor monster

Monsters in general would be nice, at least as epic bosses, but that is a topic for another thread...
  • Tahnhauser wrote: »
    So... Han is a murderer!!!!

Shooting 1st does not make him a murderer. Greedo posed a legal defined life threatening threat with gun pointed at Han. Police shoot 1st in all US cities at any sign of a threat.

Hahaha, let's not go down that path.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Triqui wrote: »
    CptCaveman wrote: »
    Gredo is faster. His aim just sucks. Oh well

No. There was only one shot, and Han is the man. Adding something 20 years later doesn't count in my book.

Your version is not canon. The bearded man who invented the thing says so ;)

It is canon in my mind. What was the point of going back and adding of bunch of CGI characters and changing that scene? Lucas just did it for more money. I'm just glad he no longer has control of the franchise and can't screw it up any worse than he already has.

It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Anyway. Greedo rocks and I'm adding Biggs to my line up because he has a Moustache
  • I would like too see the developers release Max Reebo
  • oola and the sarlaac pit
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    Gredo is faster. His aim just sucks. Oh well

No. There was only one shot, and Han is the man. Adding something 20 years later doesn't count in my book.

Your version is not canon. The bearded man who invented the thing says so ;)

It is canon in my mind. What was the point of going back and adding of bunch of CGI characters and changing that scene? Lucas just did it for more money. I'm just glad he no longer has control of the franchise and can't screw it up any worse than he already has.

It doesn't matter. Canon-wise, Greedo shot first, the force is some kind of virus, R2D2 can fly, and Yoda jumps all over the place.
  • This is something I have been curious about for a while now. How many of you folks have Greedo in your main comp?

Reason I ask this is because of his "if at first you don't succeed" skill... By the mere description it means he can keep on attacking over & over & over, just as long as he has crits the whole time.

I just now was clearing a node in which he was part of my attacking team. I saw Greedo attack 4 times after each other, all being crits exept the last. Mine is a 2* (gear V) & was doing about 1500-1900 damage each crit.

Has anyone else been as lucky with RNG as I have with him & was his skill if at first you don't succeed proc'd on more than 1 crit in the same turn?

Regards
  • I didn't think that was possible. I get 50% chance to attack again after a crit and have critted twice but stopped at 2 every time.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Yeah, I've been running Greedo's since I started playing, and I have never gotten more then two attacks with him. Still very happy with him. Great damage potential.
  • odd to say the least! It happened as I said, no lies... He just kept on attacking each time he had a crit.
    Before yesterday I just thought it was an option to attack twice in a row, but even the description doest say it's only twice.

Not arguing the fact that it could've been a display issue or even a bug, all I'm saying is I saw what I saw!
  • RU486 wrote: »
    He regularly double hits for 10k+ with Sid as leader, yesterday he took out two full health toons in an arena battle for me.
    His grenade is awful though.
    Double hits? Like TIE fighters bonus?

His unique when unlocked I believe gives a 30% chance to attack again on a Critical Hit

More like 45/50% on a critical.

Yeah, he does it quite a lot. Throw in poogle and phasma giving him speed and power up, and each hit is around 9.5k, glorious to watch.

Poggle won't give him speed up, only works on droids.

Offence up mate, not the droid speed.

After Poggle's special Greedo hits like a truck.
  • After Sid, he's the best non droid attacker and has some crazy dmg, crit and multi attack synergy
  • This might be the nerdiest thread I have read.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited February 2016

After Poggle's special Greedo hits like a truck.
    Greedo hits like a truck without Poggle's special. The AI is going to use his thermals though so you have to spend purple mats on it.
    l3end3r wrote: »
    After Sid, he's the best non droid attacker and has some crazy dmg, crit and multi attack synergy
    I don't know about that. There are some pretty good attackers out there that haven't been fully explored for instance. Sid is perfect for GW, though. Arena? Only his leader ability makes him good but still not top tier droid or not.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi