Should I keep Rey after reroll or try again

Hi Ive just rerolled and got Rey form pack . Can I reach high rank with her or should I reroll again and try to get biggs/wedge ?

Replies

• Rey is considerably hampered by debuffs. Currently, the game has a lot of debuffers. If you're gonna keep Rey, then you need to plan to get a tenacity up hero as well.

Rey isn't a bad hero at the beginning though. And she is still a solid DPS toon. No problem with getting Rey to start with.
  • Rey is solid DPS nevermind how you look at it... I dont use her much now but still has a place in raid lineups
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Don't use in arena,but good dps in raids.
  • So whom should i try to get to have easier arena climb ?
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    IMO Rey isn't horrible starting character... DPS is great. I used her all the time in GW.

She just not that useful in arena or Haat raid.

If you were to keep rerolling, I would say QGJ is a great starting character. His dispel is a life saver early on and his assist attacks is decent DPS.
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Xaderr wrote: »
    So whom should i try to get to have easier arena climb ?

wedge is a solid YES
    Lando is a bit worse, but still better then Rey
    perchance you could draw a Chirrut? )
  • You'll see her in most arena lineups when they still have non-synergy teams but she will get phased out.

Raid's I think she's a mixed bag. For rancor, she gives too much TM and for AAT she's debuffed half the time.
  • Lasertoast
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Rey is decent, but I would look for someone like Wedge, or someone else you can't get until higher levels. A rebel team is easy for a new player to make, Lando in Cantina, Biggs in GW, STH in Arena, Wedge is the only one you can't get until 69. So if you start with him 4* you have a huge advantage.
  • Won't lie, I put her in tank raid with Bariss and Phasma and hero dejour and I can still pull 700K with a secondary team.

My kid pulled Wedge on his account and he's advanced pretty fast. It's a bit easier to get GW tokens and get Biggs then it is to deal with grinding 4* wedge from Cantina, I think. He's not competing against anything - but he can 'not' compete easier with Wedge, I think.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • 'Re-rolling' is a waste of time. Just start farming the toons you want. Rey will eventually be relevant again and you'll be glad you have her when she is. After all, the last Jedi is only months away.
  • maybe im missing something, what is the ReRoll?
  • Sweep3212 wrote: »
    maybe im missing something, what is the ReRoll?

Started a new game, I assume.

I used Rey in HAAT P3 with Teebo, Palp, RG, St Han until I unlocked TFP and replaced her. She did well on that team. Still gives too much TM to the B2 though.
  • ChefHaze wrote: »
    'Re-rolling' is a waste of time. Just start farming the toons you want. Rey will eventually be relevant again and you'll be glad you have her when she is. After all, the last Jedi is only months away.

Unless it's Rey - starkiller base - which is a totally different toon - and old rey got all her love with her Zeta, and that's it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    keep re-rolling until you get the perfect starter character, only to find out the whole top100 decided to buy crystals like there is no tomorrow.
    Atleast you had the perfect starter character!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rey is still great as a starting pull, easily int he top 10% of what you could have gotten. What are you going to do, spend countless hours re-rolling until you get Baze? My time, and presumably yours, is worth more than that.