Separatist event description!!

Is it correct, to fight separatists we will need uglynaughty, ewoks and resistance? Because they where all around on clone wars right. Could you hire someone that watched star wars for a change.

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    err? link please to show that we need resistance for Separatist event?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    err? link please to show that we need resistance for Separatist event?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information#latest
    Assault Battle: Ground War (NEW)
    Starts: Feb 11th
    Ends: Feb 12th
    Min Level Required: 75
    Main Rewards: Seperatist Shards
    Notes: Requires Ewoks, Resistance, Ugnaught

• Check event section at your game, click on "i" and it says.
  • Why Resistance? At least Ugnaughts and Ewoks existed during the clone wars.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Is it correct, to fight separatists we will need uglynaughty, ewoks and resistance? Because they where all around on clone wars right. Could you hire someone that watched star wars for a change.

This has been and probably never will be very lore specific. We have ds and ls fighting on the same teams. Boba giving Han solo boosts.

Be happy the requirements are charaters that have been easy to obtain for along time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It does say and/or...

By why not, so many people have been asking for events to use under utilized toons. Can't get more underutilized then ugnaught.....well ok, next event will be Mob and CUP.
  • Well, I have 3 of them maxed altogether, so not many shards for me uh? ^_^
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Because we're playing a video game within a video game. It's why you can have Vader and Anakin on the same team. The "lore" of GoH is that it takes place well after the events of the films, so it is the equivalent of a game in our world that let cavemen, pirates and ninjas all fight together.
  • kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Like you would want shards for ventress and dooku which you already 7-starred a year ago. And now featuring Nute Gunray! Completely useless no matter the team! You probably maxed his stars out of boredom around summer anyways.. But wait, there is more! Most desired toon on the table, B2, for which you have already wasted 2 months of cantina energy and/or crystals! Add to that couple of geonosians and IG-100, because you are not getting grievious here and thats it! Rising Ugh-not-writing-this and bunch of ewoks to glory is not worth the pain. Unless the seps capital ship shards are included, I ain't even bothering with this ----..

Edit for some impolite adjectives.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Like you would want shards for ventress and dooku which you already 7-starred a year ago. And now featuring Nute Gunray! Completely useless no matter the team! You probably maxed his stars out of boredom around summer anyways.. But wait, there is more! Most desired toon on the table, B2, for which you have wasted 2 months of cantina energy and/or crystals! Add to that couple of geonosians and IG-100, because you are not getting grievious here and thats it! Getting Ugh-not-writing-this and bunch of ewoks is not worth the pain. Unless the seps capital ship shards are included, I ain't even bothering with this ****..

Sun fac, Geo spy
  • Is it correct, to fight separatists we will need uglynaughty, ewoks and resistance? Because they where all around on clone wars right. Could you hire someone that watched star wars for a change.

Lmao
  • Technically it should be republic toons required to fight separatists, but we all know that will never happen
  • Hold it, they are giving grevious! Yeah geonosians.. actually I'd go for the items listed as rewards.
  • Gear I mean.
  • Gear I mean.

I'll receive blue ones, that I have over 1000 each.
  • Same reason why you need clones for military might.

And the teams for mismatched mod challenges, some of the relatives don't make sense.
    Rebels, tenacity.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Cool, got my basically bare minimum resistence and ewoks ready, and just unlocked a 2* uagh!nasty to get almost equally and mostly undesirable separatist heroes.

Sounds like the event is for noobs, but maybe they'll introduce new separatist heroes and ships.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Cool, got my basically bare minimum resistence and ewoks ready, and just unlocked a 2* uagh!nasty to get almost equally and mostly undesirable separatist heroes.

Sounds like the event is for noobs, but maybe they'll introduce new separatist heroes and ships.

Gonna be like the ewok event, win separatists shards... yippee
  • Why Resistance? At least Ugnaughts and Ewoks existed during the clone wars.

You should be more furious with both Poe and Finn appearing on one team but they are both wearing the same jacket. The nerve
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Why Resistance? At least Ugnaughts and Ewoks existed during the clone wars.

You should be more furious with both Poe and Finn appearing on one team but they are both wearing the same jacket. The nerve

Lol. I never noticed that.
  • Well well. Not long now until those who maxed CUP will reap the rewards. But seriously, why Ugnaut lol
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    Well well. Not long now until those who maxed CUP will reap the rewards. But seriously, why Ugnaut lol

I think someone at CG said he was added because there are a lot of droids in the event.
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    Well well. Not long now until those who maxed CUP will reap the rewards. But seriously, why Ugnaut lol

I think someone at CG said he was added because there are a lot of droids in the event.
    There are lots of droids in the AAT raid and look where that got ugnaught...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Nozone2016 wrote: »

Until chirpatine and zader took over It did get him stared and geared more than he would have otherwise.
  • scuba wrote: »

Until chirpatine and zader took over It did get him stared and geared more than he would have otherwise.

Still, not too many people using him though...
  • Before chirpatine and Vader
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Still, not too many people using him though...

He's used in a lot of P3 B teams.

The dynamics are different for the event, the main things is you got only ewoks and resistance against 5 regular toons w limited health. I think he will do quite well in this scenario esp his stun. When he's not stunning he hits ok for a support role. He doesn't need to perma-stun droids for 100 rounds straight like raid dynamics.
  • They want to make sure little people as possible get rewards, duh.
  • The idea of this game is that anyone from the SW universe can fight anyone else. It's to see who is the greatest SW character of all time.

Problem is that none of the characters in game reflect their characters in SW universe. Slow maul..... hmmmmm