Ability Material MK I (grey one)? More plz?

Soooo i have 0 of these and 25 Ability Material MK II (green one)

Since most of the abilities reqire a base of the MK I, I have begun hording the MK II

This the same for you?

Ive tried purposely doing bad in the Cantina Battles.. but havnt noticed a difference in drops. I just manage to get nothing. Any one noticed this? perhaps a particular Cantina battle that commonly drops MK I?

Any tips on getting more of these? Where can i get more?

Is this unintentional? Should EA provide more drops?
134-693-359 Full but accepting lvl 70 only

dj

Replies

• Umm, what level are you? Have you got access to the Challenges yet? Because you can get ability mats 2 days in the week.
  • I have the opposite problem. I'm level 55. I have over 50 ability material mk I and struggle to get mk II. I have no need for mk III yet and have 150 available to sell. I love to find out the trick to increasing mark IIs.
  • OK, so I didn't notice scrolling down to see required mk IIIs. And I have 2 not 150. Still, I have this big deficit of mk II.
  • pcrequest wrote: »
    OK, so I didn't notice scrolling down to see required mk IIIs. And I have 2 not 150. Still, I have this big deficit of mk II.

How did you get 2 confused for 150... hahaha
  • Hi guys ! I am a new player . Help me, about "Material Mats" for ability of each character.
    For ex. Mk III (Red) 22/4 , Mk II (Blue) 13676/5 , Mk I (Green) 2354/7. So , Mk III .../4 , Mk II .../5 , Mk I ..../7. What does it mean ?
    Thanks